It is currently April 28th, 2024, 3:01 pm

News News of Weight Loss

Site map of Weight Loss » Forum : Weight Loss

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Lean Portions

Hi - couldn't find this answer in a search or in my MF book - do you weigh your lean portion before or after you cook it? For example, with shrimp I've found it makes a big difference which you do - cooked shrimp shrinks up and 7oz is practically a whole bag! Maybe I shouldn't ask this question and I can pick and choose which way to do it based on the substance.... ...
Read more : Lean Portions | Views : 817 | Replies : 3

Vitaminder Mini Mixer

I've seen people posting about having trouble with the hot drinks being clumpy or forming skins or sludge.... so I thought I'd show people what I use....

The little mini hand mixer I use works so fast, and cleanup is a zip (just put it under the tap for about 1 second and zip it).

I use this for all of my hot drinks... microwave your 1 cup of water, add the packet, and then ...
Read more : Vitaminder Mini Mixer | Views : 914 | Replies : 1

coffee.. again

Has anyone tried using MF shakes instead of creamer in thier coffee?

i don't like the carbs in creamers (plus i like alot of creamer/milk in my coffee)

i was thinking of trying the vanilla shake powders as a sort of substitute for creamer, but i never tried heating up any of the shakes and i'm a little wary of ending up with the soy clumpies that show up in MF capp.
Read more : coffee.. again | Views : 1354 | Replies : 5

for those needing to lose 20lbs or less

You may say "only" 20, but it's tough. i am on day 3 and feel terrible. headaches, dizzy tired. The question is does anyone know how long it takes to lose 20lbs if that is what your goal is? thanks, and i do love the diet, but man it's pretty yucky right now! great site too! :)
Read more : for those needing to lose 20lbs or less | Views : 1060 | Replies : 2

TSFL Support in Motion

Okay, I admit it, I'm a geek. I find that I do MUCH better on program when I follow a regimented program and log everything I eat and do. I'm one of those people who love love loves the support in motion tools. I log my weight, my measurements, my meals (including lean and greens...heck, I log my flavor infusers now...that 5 calories might make a difference! LOL!), I keep track of my product inventory...everything ...
Read more : TSFL Support in Motion | Views : 1955 | Replies : 4

vanilla pudding

I know this should probably be in Lean Cuisine, but thought I'd put it here just to be rebellious and difficult.

I'd sing for you an Ode to Medifast Vanilla Pudding, but it'd take my attention away from the rapture and force me to focus on such mundane elements as rhyme and tempo. No, no.

I'm tellin' ya, just like the chocolate pudding saved me in Month 2, and the mint chocolate crack spurred me ...
Read more : vanilla pudding | Views : 1307 | Replies : 9

I have a Starbucks question

Today while I was out and about I went to Starbucks. I ordered a Grande Nonfat Latte with one pump if SF Carmel, on ice, then I asked them to blend it.

I should have ordered a tall huh? With all the ice though, should I still count it as two supplements?

*disclaimer* I know this is not the best choice, however, it was ice, nonfat milk, coffee, and SF Carmel. I wanted something, I ...
Read more : I have a Starbucks question | Views : 1454 | Replies : 9

food for thought

a friend sent this to me and i thought it was worth posting

If you forgot to brush your teeth last night...

If you forgot to brush your teeth last night, did you decide this morning to throw in the towel and never brush your teeth again? Since you're obviously a slob who doesn't have enough self- discipline to remember to brush your teeth, why bother brushing them at all if you forgot to last ...
Read more : food for thought | Views : 754 | Replies : 0

HELP!!!!!!!!!

I am having a really hard time on medifast this time. I successfully lost 50 lbs . 2 years ago and shortly after I went from working a very physically demanding job to a desk job that restricted my activity level to almost none. I have slowly gained all 50 lbs back . I am very disappointed in myself for letting this happen. Anyway , I remember medifast being very easy for me last time ...
Read more : HELP!!!!!!!!! | Views : 966 | Replies : 6

doing MF as a couple

My dh joined me yesterday on this MF journey. I''m very proud, plus it will help me stay on track.

Anyway, I was just wondering if there were any tips for doing it together. how do you ccordinate your meals, etc?

Thanks,
Vicki
Read more : doing MF as a couple | Views : 756 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286