HELP!!!!!!!!!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Postby Pinkology » May 15th, 2008, 4:56 pm

I am having a really hard time on medifast this time. I successfully lost 50 lbs . 2 years ago and shortly after I went from working a very physically demanding job to a desk job that restricted my activity level to almost none. I have slowly gained all 50 lbs back . I am very disappointed in myself for letting this happen. Anyway , I remember medifast being very easy for me last time and it fit my lifestyle perfectly. This time around I am just so hungry . So I was wondering if you veterans have any advice for feeling full .

Thanks for your Time!
Jamie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wLT0VPO/]
[/url]
Pinkology
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby aquarianskye » May 15th, 2008, 5:37 pm

Hiya, and welcome back. I just have a few questions for you...how long have you been back on plan? I know that the entire first month for me on plan was a nightmare. How often do you eat your meals? If you eat every 2.5 or three hours it keeps your tummy feeling full. Do you drink all your water? Have you tried the appetite suppressant shakes? (I use them at TOM when I could eat small children). And what about the shakes with more protien (70's I think?) Just a few things to consider.

Oh, and gum. Lots and lots of GUM. I love the stuff they chew on biggest looser (extra I think).

Hope this helps a little. And I always try and tell myself I can do anything for 2.5-3 hours.
Skye
285/233.2/170?
as of 4/8/09
aquarianskye
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby lifelovinaries » May 15th, 2008, 6:50 pm

personally, i try to fill up on water. Prior to MF, i didn't realize how much water actually fills you up. Once i became more aware of the "actual hunger vs. just wanting to put something in my mouth" and "feeling full vs. not feeling hungry", i realized that water really does help. I still have those days when water doesn't seem to help as much. On those days, i just have my next mf meal a little earlier (with LOTS of water) and keep it movin.

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mike » May 15th, 2008, 9:33 pm

Typically hunger means you either aren't getting in enough nutrition, you are not having the medimeals at the proper times, you aren't following the program correctly, or you aren't drinking enough water.

I know that using the Momentum products has helped us with hunger (not really the head desire, but the physical feeling). Also, using the Appetite Suppression shakes helps as well.

If you haven't been using these, maybe give those a try. The infusers are great, and they do help with the fluids, and given the heat coming... that could be a great help.

Hope you get back going well.

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DogMa » May 16th, 2008, 7:19 am

Some of the meals are more filling than others, too. I tended to lean toward the oatmeals and chili when I was on program. I think the physical act of eating (rather than drinking a shake) helped me mentally. And I tried to have a liter of water with every meal (except the ones close to bedtime).

Be sure to have the allowed snacks (broth, pickles, whatever), too, if you're starving.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Thanks!

Postby Pinkology » May 20th, 2008, 6:16 pm

Thank You for all of your support! I am doing much better now that I am drinking my meals 2.5 hours apart . I was unaware I could eat more than 3 -4 hours apart. Thank You SOOO MUCH!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wLT0VPO/]
[/url]
Pinkology
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby Diana » May 20th, 2008, 11:16 pm

Hey, Pink -- also know that it's MUCH HARDER the second time around. I'm glad you're having an easier time. When I restarted, it took 2 weeks for the cravings and mental hunger to go away.

And ditto Robin -- go with the stuff that will stick to your ribs a little better, then worry about trimming the higher carb MF meals later when you need to get off a plateau or something.

Go get 'em!!
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Return to Weight Loss