for those needing to lose 20lbs or less

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

for those needing to lose 20lbs or less

Postby run100s » July 16th, 2008, 7:33 pm

You may say "only" 20, but it's tough. i am on day 3 and feel terrible. headaches, dizzy tired. The question is does anyone know how long it takes to lose 20lbs if that is what your goal is? thanks, and i do love the diet, but man it's pretty yucky right now! great site too! :)
run100s
First Post

Postby Mike » July 16th, 2008, 8:42 pm

You will probably find that the first 3-4 days are hardest. Around day 4 (5 for some) you wake up with loads of energy and feel great. Make sure you are getting in the water (and its 64 oz of pure water) and other fluids to make sure you aren't dehydrated (especially in summer).

Depending on how your body is, you can lose the 20 lbs in your first month, or it may take you 2-3... it just depends on how fast your body allows.

My advice is to follow the program (not diet) as its outlined in your Quick Start Guide, drink the water, and don't stray. You will do just fine.

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diana » July 16th, 2008, 10:43 pm

Also, make sure you're getting some salt -- dill pickles, boullion, even diet soda. It can help with the headaches, too.

As Mike said, it depends on a WHOLE LOT of factors. The AVERAGE is 20ish lbs in amonth. The span is 8 to something like 35. Even though I am a slow loser (and have created a lot my own hurdles and sabotage), I lost just over 20 lbs in the first month. However, another factor is how much do you need to lose in the first place. I started at just over 300 lbs. So, I didn't even lose 10% in that first month. But that same loss would have taken me almost a year on other programs.

Follow it like a prescription and you'll get there. The headaches DO go away.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Return to Weight Loss