TSFL Support in Motion

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

TSFL Support in Motion

Postby dede4wd » July 12th, 2008, 3:11 pm

Okay, I admit it, I'm a geek. I find that I do MUCH better on program when I follow a regimented program and log everything I eat and do. I'm one of those people who love love loves the support in motion tools. I log my weight, my measurements, my meals (including lean and greens...heck, I log my flavor infusers now...that 5 calories might make a difference! LOL!), I keep track of my product inventory...everything

I find on days that I'm traveling all day, when I don't post my meals and such, I tend to stray off the program a bit. So I have a few questions...
1) does anyone else use the support in motion tools for everything as I do? Does it help?
2) Do you find that the calories in vs calories burned is accurate? (I do, now that I admitted I'm "lightly active", not "active"
3) Do you log your exercise? If you do, what would you suggest I log my fluidity bar workouts as? It's mostly standing dancer's bar exercises for about 30 minutes...I almost want to log it as pilates, but not quite, what would you suggest?

Anyway, just checking to see if anyone else on here is as enthusiastic about support in motion as I am!
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diana » July 12th, 2008, 10:59 pm

LOL!!! Dede, you crack me up!

Yes, I use it and I love it, but I don't use it as much as I would like to and not as much as you do!! I love the graphs and things, too.

Yes, I find that when I'm faithful (and accurate) with the logging, when I am much more deliberate, it makes me more aware and, viola, the program "works."

I started tracking my inventory, etc, but it has gotten away from me. I can't remember the last time I updated it.

I haven't a clue what to log your fluidity bar stuff as since that's the first time I've heard of it and I'm not nearly the exercise goddess that Robin is. . .perhaps she could help here.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby DogMa » July 14th, 2008, 8:22 am

Did I hear my name? :lol:

I have NO idea. Is there one for stretching, or maybe some sort of strength training or yoga? It's not quite that, of course, but it may be as close as you can get.

I log my food a lot (in FitDay), but for exercise I usually just write it down in the same little notebook where I record my weight each morning. Because what I do doesn't usually quite match up either, plus the calories are usually way off (on FitDay and some other sites, at least).
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » July 14th, 2008, 9:30 pm

I think the closest thing I can find to calories burned is something like 20 minutes of pilates?
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby rodeomom » July 15th, 2008, 4:06 am

Might I suggest calling Nutrition Support and asking one of the Certified Personal Trainers???
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Weight Loss