TSFL down

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

TSFL down

Postby Unca_Tim » January 26th, 2004, 3:20 pm

Hope nobody's needing to order today. The TSFL order servers went down a while ago and the 800 number just went down also. Must be ugly weather back there.
:hide:
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby finalstraw » January 26th, 2004, 6:08 pm

Speaking of ordering, (I order from Yall), I ordered a month's worth, when should I reorder? Like, how many boxes left should I go 'ring, ring'? :?
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby sher » January 26th, 2004, 6:24 pm

Oh phooey, I was going to order tonight...HEY...I am OUT of the crackers...HELP...those are my saving grace with din din....any substitutes allowed til I can order, and NOW looks like it will be over a week.......PLEASE someone let me know....You have NO idea how I look forward to that little pack of crackers..... :x
but we just do NOT know when its our first order, what we like or what to expect...I can hang in there for a week or so, but now that they are down, it will be over the weekend..and NO crackers...
golly jeepers...I am stocking up on my next order....

Sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby SneezyKitten » January 26th, 2004, 7:04 pm

Hi All,

I am assuming that TSFL is in Baltimore with Medifast. I am "back there". :!: Baltimore has been hit with about 6 inches of snow (like much of the eastern half of the country) and we are now having ice storms. We are expected to have bad weather all week with intermittent ice/freezing rain/snow. This will probably affect Medifast orders! :!:

Next time we get a storm in the forecast, I will warn you all in advance so you can get those orders in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This may be a good time to review what to substitute with if you do run out of product (unthinkable, I know!)

Keep your spirits up and think SUNSHINE! 8)
SneezyKitten
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby sher » January 26th, 2004, 7:14 pm

Ok, so what DO I substitute the crackers with, I am ok on everything else..

Sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 27th, 2004, 12:42 am

TSFL orders do come directly from the new Medifast facility just outside of Baltimore. Terry's going to be right on top of it for the next couple days watching if the weather back there has an effect on things. If you can't get through, give him a call at our 800 number. He can take your order over the phone and place it for you as soon as the channels open.

You should give yourself plenty of leeway to order. With the new advertising and major shuffling, there can be possible delays with orders. Select FEDX when you order. They seem to be a little faster, especially if you're on the west coast. I'd be starting to worry with 7-10 days of product left just to be safe.

Sorry girls about your cracker question. As far as I know, there's no substitutions for them. I'll try to catch Nance in the morning to be sure, but you'll have to crunch celery (maybe with a splash of salsa) or pickles til you can get your crackers.

Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Order Info