Wkly TSFL Support Calls Revisited & Retirement Announcem

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Wkly TSFL Support Calls Revisited & Retirement Announcem

Postby Nancy » July 30th, 2005, 10:49 am

:wave: Hi, Kids ~

Take Shape For Life is a tremendous health company dedicated to bringing you the best tools, excellent information and effective products for weight management and disease control.

We want to remind you about our weekly conference calls designed to assist you in reaching optimal health, Taking Shape and then staying there For Life.

re: Weekly Support Conference Calls

Each week, TSFL offers three fantastic support calls for customers.

Please join us for these informative and interactive calls. They each last approximately 30 minutes.

Monday Evenings:

Nurses Support Call - 8:30 p.m. EDT (5:30 PDT) Join Nurse Lori Andersen for the weekly Nurses Support Call.

Every week, Lori provides our callers with supportive information to maximize success with their weight loss and health goals!

To listen and participate in this inspirational call, dial 1-646-519-5860 followed by the pin code: 0971#

On Wednesday Evenings:

Stay in Shape! Maintenance Call - 8:00 p.m. EDT (5:00 p.m. PDT)

Please consider listening in on the Stay in Shape call as you approach maintenance. It is a fun, interactive 30 minute call hosted by Nurse Lori Andersen and Mary Jane Medlock.

Each week they share helpful hints and tips for everyone on the Maintenance Program. To listen and participate in this informative call, dial 1-512-225-9427 followed by pin code: 77421#

Doctors Support Call - 8:30 p.m. EDT (5:30 p.m. PDT)

Dr. Wayne Andersen, the Medical Director for TSFL and Medifast Diet or one of his colleagues discuss current topics regarding health and wellness and answers your questions.

To listen and participate in the call, dial 1-646-519-5860 followed by the pin code: 0971#

:coach: Retirement Announcement

Sadly :tears: Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows Has Been Discontinued

Despite our best efforts throughout the year to improve the sales of Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows (Item #57310), we :redhead: regret to inform you that this product has been discontinued.

We will continue to offer the regular Hot Cocoa (Item #57300).

:angel: For those customers who have ordered the Hot Cocoa with Mellers, TSFL will enclose a note indicating that this product is no longer available and will suggest a substitute.

:oops: We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

:secret: New products coming soon! We will be introducing some new products in the near future.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby martha » July 30th, 2005, 11:32 am

NANCY--

Once again you are here keeping us informed about all the new things and the sad death of the cocoa with mm-- :cry: I happen to be one of the ones who liked it.. sorry to see it go but happy to see new stuff coming soon :mrgreen: .. thanks again for all of your dedication to all of us.. I plan on calling this week to hear what they have to say about this program.. always interested in anything that could help me or anyone else with MF.. thanks again..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » July 30th, 2005, 11:37 am

You're most welcome, Skinny.

I liked the Hot Cocoa w/ Mellers, too.

We can add a dash of Davinci Sugar-free Toasted Marshmallow syrup and get the same effect. :chef:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby DogMa » July 30th, 2005, 7:11 pm

May I make a suggestion? For those who aren't available at those times (I work nights, for example), maybe they could record the sessions and offer them on demand, via the Internet or a central phone line or something?
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » July 30th, 2005, 9:28 pm

Great idea, Robin!

Truth be told, I am rarely ever home or available myself at those times.

When I have been able to tune in I found them informative .

I've been a guest speaker a few times.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to A Message from your Hosts