It is currently April 26th, 2024, 11:24 pm

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

January Specials?

Just an eager beaver here. I haven't been notified yet and was wondering if anybody else knows what is on special this month.
:mrgreen:
Read more : January Specials? | Views : 643 | Replies : 5

Weekly Support Calls for People on the TSFL Programs

:byebye: Hello Everyone ~

With the coming New Year many people will soon start on our weight loss program and I want to mention that Take Shape For Life offers three thirty minute national conference calls to support people using Medifast meal replacements.

To participate, dial the phone number and when the recorded voice ‘answers’; enter the pin number followed by the pound sign. You will then ...
Read more : Weekly Support Calls for People on the TSFL Programs | Views : 931 | Replies : 2

Price Changes Effective Now

:wavie: Holiday Howdies MakeMeThinnerLand People ~

Medifast announced the first of December that they would be making some price adjustments this month and they have now gone into effect.

The current prices reflect more of a stabilization than an increase, as some items actually went down in price – how lucky is that? :shades:

The general product ...
Read more : Price Changes Effective Now | Views : 569 | Replies : 1

New Product Announcement

Hullo Everybuddy ~

:yippee: Wahoo! Have I a super announcement for you!

:coach: Medifast announces their latest meal replacement product:

:hatch: Scrambled Eggs :hatch:

Yassiree, Folks! This new meal replacement is perfect for people on the 5 & 1 Program; it’s lactose ...
Read more : New Product Announcement | Views : 2274 | Replies : 29

Nancy is gonna be taped for a Medifast commercial

Hey, MakeMeThinner Folks ~

I am so excited! :sheepjump: :sheepjump: :sheepjump:

:shock: I am doing a telephone interview this morning for a Medifast infomercial!

Yup, I got a call last week from Medifast asking if I would be willing to share my story ...
Read more : Nancy is gonna be taped for a Medifast commercial | Views : 2010 | Replies : 27

Holiday Promotion for Inactive & Active TSFL Clients

During the month of December, all inactive Take Shape For Life clients (clients who have not ordered within the last 3 months) will receive a holiday mailer from Take Shape for Life offering the equivalent of a free week of food for orders over $250.

The mailer has a promotional code to use at checkout.

To take advantage of this special offer, call your Health Advisor directly or you may call the TSFL Client Contact ...
Read more : Holiday Promotion for Inactive & Active TSFL Clients | Views : 943 | Replies : 1

Important Notice About Changes in Medifast Prices Occurring

Taking inflation into account, I was reading about how the cost of gifts this holiday season is higher than a partridge in a pear tree and two turtle doves.

:hmmm: Guess I can cross off five gold rings from my wish list this year and be satisfied with a middle-age lord leaping about the family room in a pair of flannel jammies! The article I read indicated ...
Read more : Important Notice About Changes in Medifast Prices Occurring | Views : 620 | Replies : 5

Important Ordering Info and Add'l Product Info

Hullo there again :wave: , MakeMeThinner Forum Readers ~

Chocolate Divine Bars have not only been reformulated, they are also renamed. They are now called Chocolate Bars.

The Chocolate Mints have become Chocolate Mint Madness and the Lemon Fantasy are Crunchy Lemon Fantasy bars.

Here’s the latest update from TSFL regarding the reformulation of the meal replacement bars.

Newly formulated Bars Now in an Order on ...
Read more : Important Ordering Info and Add'l Product Info | Views : 993 | Replies : 1

Medifast Changes the Bar Formulations

:byebye: Hullo, Everyone!

I just got my weekly update from Take Shape For Life and I want to share it with you.

Last week, Medifast introduced the new Beef Vegetable Stew and Vanilla Pudding. They are both very good and we have been enjoying them every day this week here at the old MakeMeThinner Cottage. :eat:

We like to ...
Read more : Medifast Changes the Bar Formulations | Views : 2836 | Replies : 31

We hope the wait was worth it - it's here at last!

:wave: The sun sets earlier and like a teasing schoolboy, it lingers below the horizon a bit later in the mornings.

The fog rolls in off the river leaving sparkling dew on the chrysanthemums; the air is cool and the trees are shedding their leaves announcing the arrival of the fall season.

It’s time to button up the barbecue, put away the patio furniture and make a ...
Read more : We hope the wait was worth it - it's here at last! | Views : 648 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286