It is currently May 8th, 2024, 11:53 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Updated Shipping Info

Hi, Every One ~

I wanted to advise you regarding the shipping charges for RTDs...previously we announced that TSFL would charge clients the shipping fees for sending case lots of RTDs, even for orders above $200.

:coach: Good news, Folks! NO additional shipping fees!

:cleader: :cleader: ...
Read more : Updated Shipping Info | Views : 646 | Replies : 3

Tonight's Nurse Support Call March 20, 2006

Hi, MakeMeThinner Friends ~

I am going to be on the Take Shape For Life Monday night Nurse's Support Call this evening.

I am filling in for Nurse Lori just this one evening.

This is a conference-type call where people phone in, listen to a short topic and or ask questions about the program if time permits.

Tonight I will share a teensy bit about my story.

:shock: ...
Read more : Tonight's Nurse Support Call March 20, 2006 | Views : 647 | Replies : 5

Hitting the Road...

The MakeMeThinner Team is hitting the road...

Jan and her husband Paul, Terry and I are packing up and taking a trip to San Francisco/Oakland/Petaluma to do some Health Advisor Trainings and to chat it up with MakeMeThinner Forum Friends!

We are meeting with that mere slip of a woman, the Great Gwenski on Thursday evening (I am so excited that I couldn't sleep last night!) and with the most Slender KimAlexrn this weekend. We ...
Read more : Hitting the Road... | Views : 871 | Replies : 6

***Today is a very special day....***

:secret: Hey, Everybody! Today is Unca's Birthday! :secret:

:partytime: Happy :candle: Birthday, Dear Unca Tim! :partytime:

:hug: We :heart: love you! ...
Read more : ***Today is a very special day....*** | Views : 1403 | Replies : 23

No More Naked Salads!

:shock: Bet that subject line grabbed your attention, huh? ;)

:exercise: Hey Gang! They’re here!

No more :oops: undressed salad greens...Yup!

Fresh out of the :yippee: hopper and into your briefcase, purse or desk drawer!

:coach: ...
Read more : No More Naked Salads! | Views : 1319 | Replies : 2

New Recipe Guide Available in the Shopping Cart!

:coach: Attention gourmet shakers and soup slurpers!

The new Medifast Recipe Guide is now available for purchase in the Shopping Cart! :yay:

This is the one we've all been waiting for...filled with tasty recipes straight from the kitchens of many Health Advisors and customers (so you KNOW they're good!!!).

:drive: Go ...
Read more : New Recipe Guide Available in the Shopping Cart! | Views : 551 | Replies : 0

San Diego TSFL Event Feb 3, 2006

Hello, MakeMeThinner Forum Readers ~

There is going to be a Take Shape For Life conference in San Diego next weekend and Terry and I will be there, along with Jan and Paul and Bonnie (part of our MakeMeThinner Team). The Saturday event is for Health Advisors only but the Friday evening session is open for people interested in the great business oportunity.

You will learn about the Trilogy of Optimal Health directly from Dr. ...
Read more : San Diego TSFL Event Feb 3, 2006 | Views : 550 | Replies : 0

New Shipping Policies and Timeframe January 2006

Dear MakeMeThinner Forum Family ~

:shades: Okay, let's :stroll::stroll::stroll: gather around here for some updates regarding your Medigrub deliveries. Some of you have been waiting until the last possible moment to place your orders and are running low on your favorite Medifast food. :hammerhead:

We recently received an update from TSFL/Medifast ...
Read more : New Shipping Policies and Timeframe January 2006 | Views : 583 | Replies : 0

Shipping Info for Hawaii and Alaska

:byebye: Hi, Folks up north and way way out west ~

Please note that ALL orders for :ukulele: Hawaii and :cool: Alaska are shipped via United States Postal Service Priority Mail (USPS Priority Mail).

This most likely will take 5-7 business days. :shades: ...
Read more : Shipping Info for Hawaii and Alaska | Views : 524 | Replies : 0

*Updated March 4th* Shipping Info Regarding Ready to Drinks

:coach: *News :lightbeam: Flash! March 4th, 2006*...

:puter: Folks, I am inserting an update regarding my original post (which can be seen below) regarding an announcement that I passed on to you from TSFL/Medifast.

After a number of clients ordered and received their RTDs with no additonal shipping charges, our ...
Read more : *Updated March 4th* Shipping Info Regarding Ready to Drinks | Views : 613 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286