Updated Shipping Info

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Updated Shipping Info

Postby Nancy » March 20th, 2006, 10:04 pm

Hi, Every One ~

I wanted to advise you regarding the shipping charges for RTDs...previously we announced that TSFL would charge clients the shipping fees for sending case lots of RTDs, even for orders above $200.

:coach: Good news, Folks! NO additional shipping fees!

:cleader: :cleader: :cleader: :cleader: Yabba Dabba Medidoo! :cleader: :cleader: :cleader: :cleader:

All product orders above $200 receive FREE shipping! :boing:

We are excited to announce that Take Shape For Life now provides additional information regarding the shipping of their Medigrub packages.

This is done via an outbound calling service - that's high tech talkage for a recorded call.

Once a client’s package is shipped, he/she will receive a recorded call indicating that the package has shipped.

Included in this information will be the date the package shipped and the option to ‘press 1’ to receive tracking information.

There is also an option to ‘press 2’ to repeat the information, so that a client can write down the tracking number. Whew! I am so glad that it gave me the option to repeat because I didn't have a #2 Pencil in my claw when my phone did its ringy-ding-ding dong!

If a client is not home, the message will be left on his or her answering machine or voicemail.

We hope that you will find this to be a very useful tool and that it will require fewer calls into the Customer Care Center simply for tracking purposes.

Party on - thinnin' is getting easier than ever before! :toast:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

yay!

Postby dede4wd » March 20th, 2006, 10:25 pm

Double Yay! I love RTD's, but the shipping isn't fun! I almost didn't want to buy them because of the shipping, but they're so darned handy!

As for the tracking...That is SUCH great news! I HATED calling back for a tracking number!

I'm very excited that concerns are being addressed so quickly!

Thanks for the info!
DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby scrabbler7 » March 21st, 2006, 12:50 pm

I received a shipment yesterday. Hubby said he was answering the phone to a recorded call about tracking a shipment and there was a knock on the door ... you guessed it .... Fedex ....

He called me up saying what great service that was!!!
scrabbler7
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » March 21st, 2006, 3:59 pm

:shock: Wow!

That IS good service! :kool:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy