Holiday Order Promotion & Shipping Info

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Holiday Order Promotion & Shipping Info

Postby Nancy » November 29th, 2006, 7:50 pm

:byebye: Hi, Folks ~

I placed a post about a sweet deal Take Shape For Life is offering in "A Message From Your Hosts" and thought I might post it here, too.

During the month of December, all inactive Take Shape For Life clients (clients who have not ordered within the last 3 months) will receive a holiday mailer from Take Shape for Life offering the equivalent of a free week of food for orders over $250.
The mailer has a promotional code to use at checkout.

To take advantage of this special offer, call your Health Advisor directly or you may call the TSFL Client Contact Center at 1 (800) 572-4417.

:3head: Hey, NO pouting now! :tears:

It is the holiday season and TSFL has a nice promotion for All current clients and Health Advisors, too. :boing:

Current TSFL customers and Health Advisors will also receive a holiday mailer from Take Shape for Life with a nice discount.

The minimum purchase is $250 and you will receive $30 off your order PLUS FREE SHIPPING on a 4-week purchase of Medifast Meals.

The mailer lists the promotional code to enter upon checkout when ordering online or mention it to your Health Advisor or when phoning your order into the TSFL Client Contact Center.

:secret: Please Note: these offers CANNOT be used with any other discounts or promotions, including BeSlim™ Club orders.

For those of us who are BeSlim™ Club members, there is :shades: good news for us, too. You can actually ‘suspend’ your BeSlim™ Club order once per year and not lose your BeSlim™ Club discount. :wavie:

To take advantage of this fantastic $30 holiday discount offer, ask your Health Advisor or the Client Contact Center to suspend your BeSlim™ Club order for December and place an order of $250 or more. You’ll get the free shipping and the $30 discount.

Please call your Health Advisor or the TSFL Client Call Center to make any changes to your BeSlim™ Club account. It is not advisable to make the changes online – we do not want you to lose your progressive discount.

If you have any questions about this promotion, please contact your Health Advisor or the TSFL Client Center at 1 (800) 572-4417.

:coach: Important Shipping Info

Please, please plan ahead when ordering from Take Shape for Life during the holidays. Shipping around the holidays can be slower than normal. Our normal shipping time is 5-7 business days. During the holidays, please allow 7-9 business days, just to be safe.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » November 29th, 2006, 10:10 pm

That is so cool, giving a discount the month I'm poorest!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Serendipity » November 30th, 2006, 5:50 am

Just so you don't all have to do the math.......

If you spend $250 and are at the 12% discount level, your discount is........drum roll, please.........$30!!! So no need to do all that fancy stuff if you've been around awhile. :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Nancy » November 30th, 2006, 10:33 am

Hey, Jo ~

:bow: Thanks for doing the math - I appreciate that! I know that many of our clients save between $30 and $35 each month thanks to the BeSlim Club.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Order Info