*Updated March 4th* Shipping Info Regarding Ready to Drinks

Meet Terry and Nancy.

*Updated March 4th* Shipping Info Regarding Ready to Drinks

Postby Nancy » January 26th, 2006, 10:34 am

:coach: *News :lightbeam: Flash! March 4th, 2006*...

:puter: Folks, I am inserting an update regarding my original post (which can be seen below) regarding an announcement that I passed on to you from TSFL/Medifast.

After a number of clients ordered and received their RTDs with no additonal shipping charges, our two cases also arrived with with no additional shipping charges.

:scratchhead: Puzzled, I called and spoke with TSFL and was told by two people in the Customer Care Center that Medifast continues to charge no additional shipping fees for orders over $200.

Whew! :whistle: We can continue to sip away on our beloved RTDs without having to pay extra for the shipping. Good news!
:yeah:

*** Original Post Follows***

~ Important New Shipping Information regarding Ready To Drinks ~

A note about Ready to Drink products:

Medifast/Take Shape for Life does NOT offer free shipping on Ready to Drink products, regardless of whether the order is over $200 or more.

Boo hoo :tears:

I dunno why, Folks. :idontknow:

Please do not harm me. I'm just keeping you informed about stuff. :deadhorse:
Last edited by Nancy on March 4th, 2006, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » January 26th, 2006, 10:36 am

Hey Nancy, speaking of the RTD's are they going to make it available in 70? My husband travels for work, is it OK for him to have the 55 when out of town or on vacation?
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DogMa » January 26th, 2006, 10:50 am

Geez. I'm glad I stocked up on these before the policy change. I may have to use 'em less now, though.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » January 26th, 2006, 11:20 am

I know, those puppies are heavy! We get a couple cases a month, too. At least with Auto Ship, it saves us 12% off our order.

RTDs come only in the 55 Formulation and the good news is this -
they are perfect for diabetics and for people who are lactose intolerant.
re: men and the RTDs...

MusicalMomma, there are no worries for your husband using the RTDs. In the olden olden days, before the Take Shape For Life 5 and 1 program and the other Medifast products were created, men and women used the very same shake product. The original program under the doctor's supervision was 5 shakes a day and nuthin' else but a whole lotta water.

In fact the name '55' and '70' refers to the number of protein grams a person takes in when they drink 5 shakes a day. The 55's each have 11 grams of soy protein (5 x 11 = 55); the 70's have 14 grams of protein (5 x 14 = 70).

Now that we have the 5 and 1 Program and the additional food items such as the bars, the soups, oatmeal, etc. men will get plenty of protein and of course each packet is fortified with the 24 essential vitamins and minerals. If he had 5 RTDs plus the Lean and Green, he'd be fine unless he has a very physically demanding job and if so, we'd add a couple more shakes to his meal plan.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to A Message from your Hosts