Price Reduction of Ready To Drinks

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

Price Reduction of Ready To Drinks

Postby Nancy » July 6th, 2009, 11:27 am

Hi there, MakeMeThinner Forum Readers and Medifast Ready-To-Drink Slurpers ~

Good news! I wanted to let you know that the price of the Ready To Drinks has been reduced and is now $64.95 per case of 24 individual drinks.

For those of you who are BeSlim Club members, you will also receive your accrued discount on them.

Since RTDs are heavy, be sure to keep in mind that the shipping price can be upwards to $17 or $18 per case, depending upon where you live. I live in Vancouver, WA USA and it is $17.93 to ship one case to our home.

BeSlim Club members receive free shipping for monthly orders over $200 NET (so be sure your order total is a minimum of $200 AFTER your BeSlim Club discount is subtrracted.

If you are not in the BeSlim Club, Medifast and TSFL will pay HALF of your shipping charge when your order total is over $275.

When I order RTDs, I order 4 cases at a time; 3 chocolates and 1 Vaniller. I like to freeze the 'nillers, cut off the top of the box and scoop it into a really tall glass and pour diet Root Beer or diet Coke over the top to make a refreshing Root Beer Float - it floats the flab right offa my hips!

Suggestion to save money: Medifast discounts all case orders by 10%. Most products are packed 12 BOXES per CASE, except for the Medifast 55 shakes and the Medifast 70 shakes - they are packed with 48 BOXES per case and sell for $669.50...BeSlim Club Memers who order by the case will get their accrued BeSlim Club discount in addition to the case discount. We usually order everything by the case and vary our order from month to month - such as, one month we may order a case of PB Crunch Bars and a case of Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal, next month we may order a case of Choc Crunch Bars & a case of Joit Health Shakes; a case of Hot Cocoa & a case of Women's Health Shakes or 4 cases of RTDs.

Be sure to check with your Health Coach if you need any help adjusting your BeSlim Club order or want some ideas on how to plan your meals.

I hope you order and read, Dr. A's Habits of Health - it is excellent and helps us make sense of how to eat and how we must make a change to the way we live if we want to acheive a healthy weight and maintain it for life - it is needful to choose health every day! :rose:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Monthly Specials