Price increase?

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Price increase?

Postby Guest » January 9th, 2004, 8:02 am

Hi Nancy,
I had a quick question. I purchased my first months supply of products in December. I started January 1st. I just went to order my next batch and all the prices on everything have increased since last month. Was everything on sale last month when I made my firt purchase? All the shakes were 11 dollars and change now they're 13 dollars and change, and the bars were 13 dollars and change and now they're 14 and change. Just curious. Thanks--------------------------------Kelyn

Postby Nancy » January 9th, 2004, 11:50 am

Howdy Doody, Kelyn ~

Yep, there was a price buster going on during the month of December 2003. Items were offered from 5% to 20% off. It was the biggest sale I’ve ever seen.

Usually every month there are several items on sale. To find out the sale prices, click on the bar on the lower left hand side of our website home page where it says Monthly Specials. It shows the regular price and the new sale price. The sale prices are automatically charged when you go to do the actual shopping. You don‘t have to ask for them, they just doink right up there.

Right now the company is offering a wonderful book, Success in a Shaker Jar by Linda Spangle, RN, MA. I HIGHLY recommend it. Mine is tattered and torn. I have loaned it out to many of my local customers and the pages have Dutch Choc shake splatters on them! Hah!

Be sure to call Terry on our toll free line at 1-800-621-1927 or email him at Terry@MakeMeThinner.com
before you place your next order and we can let you know about any price breaks as they come to us through the company.

Soy Long for now!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Order Info