Important Notice About Changes in Medifast Prices Occurring

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Important Notice About Changes in Medifast Prices Occurring

Postby Nancy » November 29th, 2006, 5:59 pm

Taking inflation into account, I was reading about how the cost of gifts this holiday season is higher than a partridge in a pear tree and two turtle doves.

:hmmm: Guess I can cross off five gold rings from my wish list this year and be satisfied with a middle-age lord leaping about the family room in a pair of flannel jammies! The article I read indicated if ya buy each item listed in the “Twelve Days of Christmas” song, it will cost nearly $19K this year.

:shock: Sheesh! That's gonna take a lot of overtime for :hug: romantics to woo the :heart: hearts of their beloved.

Speaking of inflation and price adjustments…I want to share something regarding a notice I received regarding Medifast Products.

As of mid-December 2006, Medifast, Incorporated is modifying the pricing of all of its products.

Over the past several months, Medifast has been reviewing its cost structure and worked hard to build efficiencies in manufacturing to keep products competitive and affordable for its customers across all segments of the company.

Overall, the corporation has simplified the cost structure of all Medifast products.

This change represents a price decrease for some products and either no change or a marginal increase in others.

This is the first price adjustment since 2002 during a time when U.S. consumer prices have increased 12% according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The increase of certain products is necessary due to significant increases in raw material and transportation handling costs. However, the overall price adjustment of the entire product line is minimal.

New product catalogs as well as new order forms will soon be available.

Look for the changes to appear in a few weeks.

Hey, Kids let’s not :table: despair, the changes are truly small (a matter of a penny or two for some items) plus there will be a forthcoming announcement about a new product and I think you’ll really like it. :eat:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby casma500 » November 29th, 2006, 7:54 pm

YAY!!!!! Another new product!!!! They just keep giving us more and more choices! Ordering is starting to become tough!! :)

I'm not so worried about the prices either, as when I first began research on MF, they were the lowest "food" cost around! You definitely can't beat it for the price OR the results!!!

But I do also appreciate the info ahead of time so we are not blind sided (and heck, who knows, maybe MY favorite will even be a few pennies less!) :mrgreen:
~ Be Yourself -- Everyone Else is Already Taken ~
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby bikipatra » November 30th, 2006, 4:30 am

Thanks. I need to put in an order tomorrow, so I guess I won't be affected for a while.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Serendipity » November 30th, 2006, 5:48 am

Hmmmmm, so what is my thinness worth?........I think I can afford a few more cents. :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Lauren » November 30th, 2006, 7:15 am

Jo, I'm with you! Just as Nancy has always said she would've eaten poo to lose the weight, I would have paid anything if I knew it would work. And it did! (Oh, but don't tell MF, or they may take that supply and demand factor and really run with it!) ha

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Hiya

Postby dede4wd » November 30th, 2006, 2:15 pm

Exactly, What's my thinness worth! I'm still saving money from what I used to spend on my junk. And who knows...maybe the price will go down on some of my Medigoodies! I'm all good with it!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts