People are starting to notice.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

People are starting to notice.

Postby FluffyNoMore » March 14th, 2006, 3:54 pm

I can't even describe how amazing I feel. But people are commenting on my weightloss...people I haven't seen in a couple weeks. LOL! (usually it's a couple months right?) 8) I get the "wow, you've lost weight!" I thinks it's because my pot belly is going away. I haven't been on the scale today and won't until Thursday, but I'm secretly hoping I lose 3 more lbs to make it to 20 lost. LOL!

My dh is finally on board with me and starting yesterday and he's dying...he's starving, headaches, tired. I keep reassuring him that it'll pass, but he looks at me all sad like "what did I get him into". Good news though, he's lost 3.5 lbs since sunday. He's probably going to blow by me, but at least he's on his way to healthy. I haven't seen him at a healthy weight in 11 yrs...so this is such a good thing.

I'm very thankful that I've found you all here to share this with. I apologize that I'm not on more, but know that just reading all your successes and struggles help me immensely.
FluffyNoMore
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby JustJeni » March 14th, 2006, 3:59 pm

Great job Jen! I have lost almost 20 and people are starting to notice! I love it! I lost 12 on my own since Jan. and then started this! I love it! Medifast is AwEsOmE!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!
♥♥Jeni♥♥
JustJeni
Preferred member

Postby DogMa » March 14th, 2006, 4:02 pm

Geez, people didn't notice with me till I'd lost 30 (and I only started with 72 to lose!). Sigh.

That's great, though!! It sounds like you're doing wonderfully, and your dh will be a happy Medifaster in no time.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Joelie » March 15th, 2006, 5:50 am

Thats soooo great! I HOPE I can convince my BF to join me too.
Joelie
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Return to Come on in.