It is currently May 8th, 2024, 5:36 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Lauradr Update

Hi Everyone!

Greetings and thank yous from Lauradr! I spoke with Lauradr this evening and she want you all to know that she really enjoyed reading your posts and very much appreciates your prayers. She saw the doctor today and then goes in again on Monday. It is hoped that at that time the cast will be removed from her right wrist and replaced with a soft cast – like an Ace bandage. It sounds ...
Read more : Lauradr Update | Views : 1686 | Replies : 26

The Missing Lauradr ...

Dear MakeMeThinner Forum Family ~

I wanted to update you about our missing Lauradr….Laura is a regular shaker, poster, reader and friend and like many of you, I noticed she seemed to disappear a couple of weeks ago. It seemed odd when I did not get a reoly or hear back from her right away when I called. I wasn’t aware of an upcoming vacation and I was puzzled when she didn't appear on the ...
Read more : The Missing Lauradr ... | Views : 727 | Replies : 9

Product Updates May 26, 2006

Just when I got my husband used to the idea of eating vegetables...the new Ranch and Red Bell Pepper Italian Salad Dressings are temporarily unavailable. :x

Due to some packaging problems, the yummay salad dressings are being revamped. Hopefully they will be back in the boxes and on their Mediway to our lunch and dinner tables!

:yippee: Chocolate Mint ...
Read more : Product Updates May 26, 2006 | Views : 763 | Replies : 5

Announcement re: Itsy Bitsy Lizabett AKA Silver Fox

Dear MakeMeThinner Friends ~

Some of you know that Lizabett was away from us for a few days celebrating the graduation of her granddaughter. Upon her return she told me she was notified that her dear sister was in the hospital.

Itsy wrote me this morning to let us know that her sister died peacefully Thursday [May 25, 2006) at about 6 p.m.

Lizabett thanks you for your prayers and said it will be a ...
Read more : Announcement re: Itsy Bitsy Lizabett AKA Silver Fox | Views : 562 | Replies : 1

Memorial Day Weekend Tips

Howdy, Everybuddy and Everybuddyettes ~

It's nearly Memorial Day and that means the unofficial start of summer barbecues and family get-togethers are about to begin. :shock:

Sort of a sweet 'n sour time of the year...sweet being outside, hanging out with friends but sour because warmer weather means we'll want to shed some layers of our clothing and we may hafta reveal our chubby thighs in public. ...
Read more : Memorial Day Weekend Tips | Views : 674 | Replies : 11

Important BeSlim Club Info

Since there have been a number of Newbies joining us recently, we want to remind you about the benefits of joining the BeSlim™ Club and how it works.

The BeSlim™ Club is a sure way to incorporate the BeSlim™ philosophy and help you to reach optimal health and then to stay there for the rest of your thinny days. :yippee:

BeSlim™ is a health-oriented acronym based on ...
Read more : Important BeSlim Club Info | Views : 1670 | Replies : 10

Awesome Product Announcement

:shock: Hey, Kids!

There’s something new from the Medifast Diet/Take Shape For Life Manufacturing Plant!

You are gonna :heart: love it, too!

Many of you have had a hankering for sumpin’ crunchy and now it’s coming as a nice addition to your meal plan!

:thumbsup: Tuh duh!

Read more : Awesome Product Announcement | Views : 899 | Replies : 9

Leopard Woman Leaves

:byebye: Hi, Everyone!

Terry and I are taking off for the east coast for a week. We are will meet with some of our Health Advisors and clients that live in the area.

We will be in Baltimore Thursday night and at Owings Mills, MD (Medifast Diet/TSFL Corp offices on Friday morning and head for Delaware. On Saturday we will be in PA, drive Sunday morning to ...
Read more : Leopard Woman Leaves | Views : 713 | Replies : 4

Change in the TSFL Payment Options

:wave: Hidy Ho, Everybody ~

As many of you may know, Take Shape For Life is in process of upgrading the technology platform. Their current platform will be changing to a system that will be :hug: more-user friendly, intuitive and :puter: easier to navigate for everyone. Yahoo! ...
Read more : Change in the TSFL Payment Options | Views : 904 | Replies : 0

New RTD Packaging...

Howdy Doody, MakeMeThinner Forum Folks ~

:scratch: I just wondered how you like the new RTD packaging. So far just the Chocolates are available in the new packages…I’m waiting for the ‘Nillers to ship out...

I think they are super - they fit in the drink cups of :veedub: Buzz, my VeeDub Bugster, they feel good in my hand ...
Read more : New RTD Packaging... | Views : 1343 | Replies : 14

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286