Fresh Warm & Chocolatey Good New Meal Replacement

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Fresh Warm & Chocolatey Good New Meal Replacement

Postby Nancy » February 2nd, 2010, 7:17 pm

Hidy Ho, MakeMeThinner Folks ~

:exercise: I have some juicy news to share with you.

On Monday, February 8th, 2010 a brand new meal replacement is coming to the Take Shape For Life Shopping Cart!

Chocolate Lovers, your prayers have been answered!
Yup, Brownies!!

We'll no longer be denied! Medifast Brownies with real live chocolate chips, warm from the oven will satisfy your sweet tooth AND allow you to stick to the program! :shades:

As with all the meal replacements, the new Brownies are nutritiously packed with protein and fiber, fully fortified with 24 vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. They are completely interchangeable with any of the other meal replacements and will take just a few minutes to prepare. Slowly enjoy the rich, chocolaty experience with a cup of herbal tea, a bottle of water or a cup of coffee and know that the Medifast Brownies will support your Optimal Health goals.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Re: Fresh Warm & Chocolatey Good New Meal Replacement

Postby oksoonergirl26 » February 4th, 2010, 1:24 pm

I tried them at my center yesterday. They were pretty good (would have been better fresh out of the oven/microwave though), but I didn't get to see how big a serving was.
3/18/09
228/175/125
oksoonergirl26
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby katieb920 » February 4th, 2010, 2:44 pm

I was able to try one last week. I made it in the oven. I thought it was ok. But it was small and not that satisfying to me. I also think they use dark chocolate which I am not a huge fan of..... I think I would rather have a bar. I have one more sample I am going to try it in the microwave this time.
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Nancy » February 9th, 2010, 2:35 pm

It can always be a bit tricky trying to figure out how long to bake something since there are various factors that can influence the end product - microwaves can vary in cooking speed, certainly the amount of water one uses when mixing up the batch and I wonder if altitude has an effect as well.

Those of us on the west coast may have a little longer to wait for our brownies to arrive due to the snow storm on the east coast. Several Take Shape For Life corporate partners were stranded in San Diego until today or tomorrow due to flight cancellations. I was with them over the weekend at a training event.

Katieb, you bring up a good point regarding the level of satisfaction for a product. In order to have the best level of satiety, it is needful to drink plenty of water just prior to having a meal replacement, during and after consumption. When one mixes a shake, a hot drink or soup, we use some water but with the other items - particularly the bars, puffs, pretzels and in this case a brownie (or when you mix and bake the oatmeal as a muffin or cookie), it is most needful to drink plenty of water in order to have an appreciable satiety level.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to A Message from your Hosts