New Meal Bars & Nancy Goes East...

Meet Terry and Nancy.

New Meal Bars & Nancy Goes East...

Postby Nancy » September 8th, 2008, 11:19 pm

:byebye: Hi there, Everyone ~

Last fall when I attended a board meeting for TSFL, we were introduced to some ne w meal bars that were in the making; woo hoo! :woohoo: I can finally :rollrolleyes: tell you they are ready to roll out in November 2008.

I know you will totally like them because you can actually have more than one of them per day.

:shock: They are lower in calories and carbohydrates than the current meal bars. :lol:

:shades: Yup, you already enjoy the convenience of the meal bars and their tasty goodness but the best part about the new meal bars is they are completely interchangeable for any of the 5 Medifast meals. :yes:

Yup, yup, yup – you really truly pock-a-dooly can have more than one of the new bars per day! :bananadance:

The new flavors are

Caramel Crunch
Peanut Butter Crunch
Chocolate Mint Crunch

:secret: I apologize for being away from the Forum for so very long; this has been a rough year for my family. My father was diagnosed with myelodysplaisa syndrome (pre-leukemia) and we have been providing care for my parents.

We are reminded daily of the importance of guarding our health and I :trophy: commend you for doing your best to do the things that will benefit your health now and in the years to come.

Many of you have undergone extremely :whattha: stressful situations with family issues, personal illness, the hurricanes and lightning-caused fires; you are in our prayers and thoughts. We commend you for looking out for the :stroll: newbies, and for :clap: encouraging and :hug: caring for one another. You are special people and we appreciate you so much!

My husband Terry and I will be in the Annapolis/Baltimore/Owings Mills area of Maryland September 20-24th as I will be attending a TSFL board meeting and then will head to points north; we will fly out of Boston Logan Airport on the 30th. We would enjoy meeting with any of our MakeMeThinner Forum readers who are in the area – please send an email to nancy@MakeMeThinner.com and we’ll see if we can meetcha!
Last edited by Nancy on January 22nd, 2009, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby katieb920 » September 9th, 2008, 3:46 am

OMG I can not wait for the new bars. I was just saying the other day that I can eat 5 of my caramel bars a day.

So sorry to hear about your father. You and your family are in my prayers.

Have a safe trip :D
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » September 19th, 2008, 1:47 pm

Wow,
GREAT NEWS!

This will totally help me with the flying I'm doing and the TSA liquid regulations!

D
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diana » September 21st, 2008, 5:37 am

:bib: :popcorn: :chef: :popcorn: :bib:

Wow, this is going to make life easy!! Thanks for the good news, Nancy!
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby katesmom » September 21st, 2008, 6:49 am

Super Nancy !

This may be the break that I need to STAY in compliance ! I have been having an awful struggle...

Sorry about your Dad...I lost my brother Bruce to Leukemia 15
years ago.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.........
:hug:
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts