Announcement re: Itsy Bitsy Lizabett AKA Silver Fox

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Announcement re: Itsy Bitsy Lizabett AKA Silver Fox

Postby Nancy » May 26th, 2006, 2:24 pm

Dear MakeMeThinner Friends ~

Some of you know that Lizabett was away from us for a few days celebrating the graduation of her granddaughter. Upon her return she told me she was notified that her dear sister was in the hospital.

Itsy wrote me this morning to let us know that her sister died peacefully Thursday [May 25, 2006) at about 6 p.m.

Lizabett thanks you for your prayers and said it will be a week or so before she returns to the MakeMeThinner Forum.

She writes, "I am still being as compliant as possible and I'm sure maintaining just fine.

We're thankful the Lord took her into His arms and carried her to Him. Sunday will be pretty tearful, I'm sure since the memorial service with her children and our family members will remember her beautiful life. Please thank everyone for their prayers."

Our son-in-law's family is also experiencing a tearful week, his grandmother passed away early Wednesday morning. Comfort comes from trusting she is in heaven now.

In the hour sadness, our faith can be strengthened when we think on the Scripture that says, "I will never fail you nor forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

From our hearts, you are loved.
:heart:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby FORMOMMY » May 26th, 2006, 3:43 pm

Thank you Nancy for letting us know. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.....may He comfort and give the peace that passeth all understanding to Lizabette and her family.
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts