We hope the wait was worth it - it's here at last!

Meet Terry and Nancy.

We hope the wait was worth it - it's here at last!

Postby Nancy » October 17th, 2006, 2:28 pm

:wave: The sun sets earlier and like a teasing schoolboy, it lingers below the horizon a bit later in the mornings.

The fog rolls in off the river leaving sparkling dew on the chrysanthemums; the air is cool and the trees are shedding their leaves announcing the arrival of the fall season.

It’s time to button up the barbecue, put away the patio furniture and make a menu change.

We know you have been :felix: waiting a long time to try the new Beef Vegetable Stew and tuh duh! :boing:

Now you can! :bib:

It’s here at last! :clap:

:eat: Perfect for lunch or supper, the new Beef Vegetable Stew will warm you up, add interest to your meal plan and keep you on the Medi-train, chugging towards your goal. Try it with a dash of Worcestershire sauce and a packet of the Garden Vegetable crackers.

Many of you like to pop your pudding in the freezer and eat it like ice cream for an evening treat. The possibilities are endless now that Medifast launched the Vanilla Pudding. Drizzle some of the DaVinci Sugar-free Caramel Sauce (Yep! They have Sugar-free Caramel and Sugar-free Chocolate sauce as well as the Sugar-free syrups) over it for a sundae or make a little dent in the top and put in a spoonful of the Walden Farms Apple Butter (yep! They have fruit spread!) or some of the Walden Farms Chocolate or Marshmallow Dip…

Let us know how you like the new Medifast puddin’ and the stew. :thumbsup:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » October 18th, 2006, 5:36 pm

Nancy, I'm SO excited! Beef Stew Woo hoo!

D
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby aphrael » October 19th, 2006, 5:48 pm

Well it is about time! I have been waiting and waiting to hear about this. Nice to know when I get back on to Medifast hopefully in Jan I will have dr. aproval to come back, that this wonderful stew will be waiting for me!
Aphrael

Due Nov. 16th
aphrael
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Serendipity » October 19th, 2006, 6:30 pm

aphrael! I was just thinking about you the other day and thinking the baby time must be close. I see it's only a few weeks.....sending good vibes your way.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Diana » October 19th, 2006, 10:02 pm

We just tried the new Vanilla Pudding -- oh, I can't wait to explore the possibilities!! It tastes kind of like tapioca pudding without the lumps. Yumyumyum!!! We've got a counterful of SF Torani's -- I think I'd like to try the SF coconut in it (and maybe an added little splash of almond extract). No doubt, the Apple Cinnie-crisps will be great, too (on those days I remember to save a snack for dessert!).

Can't wait to try the Beef Stew!!!
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Nancy » October 19th, 2006, 11:09 pm

Hey, Diana ~

That sounds like a wonderful combination. Hmmm...if you add a dash of pineapple syrup, too you'll have yourself a pina colada goin' on there with the coconut syrup! Add a little paper umbrella and it's alo-ha time!

Mahalo for the great puddin' report! Ours arrives tomorrow. :eat:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Nancy » October 19th, 2006, 11:20 pm

Aphrael, you will be surprised how great the Beef Vegetable Stew tastes and who knows, by January maybe we will have some of our other new products available then. TSFL/Medifast plans on releasing new products at least twice a year.

We've missed you madly - I keep the little ceramic tray with the leopard spots right by my desk. It is filled with Medibars for my dining pleasure and for our drop-by guests and Medi-friends. (Diana, when you and Mr Mac were here, did you see the little spotted tray on the credenza? Aphrael made it and painted it especially for moi! Isn't it cutesy wootsey?)

We look forward to the arrival of your precious baby. We know you are counting the weeks - health and happiness to you!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Jen » October 20th, 2006, 10:24 am

Diana wrote:We just tried the new Vanilla Pudding... It tastes kind of like tapioca pudding without the lumps.

Sold! I will be stocking up. :D
Start date: 6/22/06 : 36 : 5'7" : 262/190/140
Jen
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts