WOW, DOES THIS EVER WORK...AND SOOOO WORTH IT

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

WOW, DOES THIS EVER WORK...AND SOOOO WORTH IT

Postby sher » January 21st, 2004, 9:17 am

WOW, ON THE SCALE JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT, CAN YOU BELIEVE 3.8 POUNDS IN TWO DAYS....THIS IS MY THIRD...OH MY GOSH, THIS IS SOOOO WORTH IT, AND I SWEAR, ITS BECAUSE OF BEING ABLE TO COME HERE, AND MOAN, AND GROAN, AND LAUGH, AND CRY,.....WE WILL ALL SUCCEED...TAKING EACH MEAL AT A TIME....THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...OH I KNOW, SEEMS LITTLE, BUT IS FANTASTIC...I HAVE NEVER, EVER, EVER , LOST WEIGHT IN TWO DAYS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YIPPEE SKIPPY...STILL HAVE THE HEADACHE, BUT IT WILL GO AWAY....THERE IS HOPE AND NOW I SEE IT...THAT IS 12 AND 1/2 STICKS OF BUTTER...OFF MY BODY...AMEN....

SHER
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » January 21st, 2004, 9:36 am

:D :D :D :D :D

I am quite surprised myself, I hope it can continue at the rate I have noticed also.

I am so happy to see you so happy! :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby sher » January 21st, 2004, 10:10 am

You too, gosh, I wish people would sign a name, so I know WHAT to call them :D :D :D Final Straw, you hang in there girl...the reward for sticking to it, and NOT having the depression the day after a screw up is AMAZING 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) FOR ME when I messed up before, it took me weeks to get back on track, this is how I quit smoking....DETERMINATION !!! WE CAN HAVE SOME FOOD LATER GANG, BUT NOT NOW....IT IS OUR ENEMY NOW, PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT, AND ALSO, THE MONEY YOU ARE INVESTING, JUST NOT WORTH IT TO CHEAT...REALLY...YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STARVE....OH I FELT LIKE IT YESTERDAY, BUT I ENDURED, YOU WILL TOO....THANK GOD I FOUND THIS WAY OF LIFE....I HAD CONTEMPLATED weight watchers, atkins, slim fast, suzanne somers, what we used to call the mayo clinic diet, jenny craig....and these expensive pills I bought..oh my GOD...Leptotrin, what a waste money, made me sicker than a dog, and its full of ephadrine...too embarassed to tell you what I paid...but haven't we all done that...a secret pill...yeah....RIGHT :x THIS INDUSTRY IS NUTS....we do NOT need all the food we consume, I FINALLY understand that...it just TASTES good....again, we need to eat to live, not live to eat.....just had a vanilla shake, and spruced it up with vanilla and a tad bit of sweetner, just needed that today...yummy.....going to go buy some other flavorings...don't want to get bored....I can see that happening...now...just got to say, that MY succeess will all be due to me cheating...if I cheat, I will fail...I KNOW me....and I KNOW how that depression feels :x :x :x and trust me, this little red guy is how I LOOK when I am depressed... :-P :-P :-P but thats something else, you ladies in your 50's, this helps so much........I am putting off going to the Dr. for anitdepressants...and I think I can make it....have you really READ the labels of this stuff...its ALL we need to survive...THE FAST FOOD INDUSTRY....bah humbug...it has RUINED the health of america...ok, enough....did not mean to preach....just feeling really high on life today, knowing I made it to day 3...THAT was a worry, like I said in my first post, SCARED TO DEATH .of failing...but not this time...I will be damned if I am the only one on our golf league this year that wears BLACK T-SHIRTS, AND LONG PANTS..and OOOOHHHHHH did I suffer....TOTALLY embarassed, and ya know what...I will just BET my golf game improves, with shorts and a tank top :D :D :D :D :D
hugs to you all
Sher
starting again at 196

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Postby sher » January 21st, 2004, 10:14 am

Almost forgot ......anyone need a scale...I bought this awsome scale on QVC, its weight watchers...ya know how you step on a digital scale and it changes the way you stand on it... :x this one does NOT...it is so awsome, and as you can see in my weight, it measures tenths...you can program it for two people for a start weight, then every time you get on it, it subtracts, or ADDS, your weight...so it TELLS me my LOSS...it is awsome...and I have tried many, this thing is like a Dr. scale, think it was around $50....THIS IS SO ACCURATE, I TOOK MY OTHER TWO TO GOODWILL....

Sher
starting again at 196

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Postby Indigo » January 21st, 2004, 11:11 am

I tried to search QVC for it, but can't find it . . . any more details?
(for goodness sake, don't put 'scale' into a search on QVC- 50,000 toy model cars, I swear! LOL :)
Laurie
2/14/04~ :heart:
247/222.4/150, ~modifasting~
Indigo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby sher » January 21st, 2004, 11:30 am

SOOO sorry, its hsn...go to hsn.com, put in weight watchers scale, it comes up...$59.98...its AWSOME...

Sher
starting again at 196

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

congrats...

Postby Me » January 21st, 2004, 11:50 am

I've seen about 3 pounds, equaling about 1 lb a day I guess. If I could keep that up for just one week, that's almost 10 lbs lighter. Should be a big difference, and in only a week. To tell you the truth I'm looking forward to looking forward to going shopping. You know, where your not embarressed to try on things. :oops: ;)
Honnah
Start Date: 1/18/04
165/154/130
Me

Postby susan » January 21st, 2004, 4:36 pm

Hi Sher,
thanks for telling about the scales I am gonna order one cause mine is just a cheap one like you say it depends how you step on it .thanks
susan :)
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sher » January 21st, 2004, 6:35 pm

You will LOVE the scale...hey....this time thing...mine is way off too...I am in Michigan, eastern time...tried to fix it, no luck

Sher
starting again at 196

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Postby Maggie » January 21st, 2004, 9:36 pm

Hi Sher........I had trouble understanding the time also. I am in Kentucky in the Central Time Zone. I have mine set on 6 hrs. so if you set yours on 5 hrs. it should be right. I hope that's right. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Weight Loss