It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 4:20 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

The Mother Hubbard Syndrome

Hey Kids!

I know that Unca already made a posting about this in the “Order Info” room and I also wrote about it in the November 2004 Newsletter but it is just so juicy that I want to repeat it here. :yay:

The Preferred Customer Club has your best interests in mind. :hug:

Our new “Autoship” program will save ...
Read more : The Mother Hubbard Syndrome | Views : 2941 | Replies : 1

Weekly Support Calls

Nurses Support Call

Please join Lori Andersen, RN, every Monday evening at 8:30 PM ET (5:30 PT), for the weekly Nurses Support Call. Every week, Lori provides our callers with information to maximize success with their weight loss and health goals! To listen and participate, dial 1-646-519-5860 followed by the pin code: 0971#

Stay in Shape! Maintenance Call

Please join in on the Stay in Shape! Maintenance Call, a fun and interactive 30 minutes ...
Read more : Weekly Support Calls | Views : 797 | Replies : 5

We Missed Leopard Woman's Birthday! Oh no!!!

Friends, yesterday was the formerly flabulous now fabulous Leopard Woman's 11th birthday, according to Camille's method of calculating age! ;)

We missed it and I missed posting about it because the server was being flaky, so help me make up for failing to recognize her yesterday, won't you all?

Nancy, I hope yesterday was the happiest of birthday's for you! May you continue to enjoy good health, happiness and the love of your friends ...
Read more : We Missed Leopard Woman's Birthday! Oh no!!! | Views : 671 | Replies : 12

Leopard Woman, her Jungle Stud & Unca Hit the Road

~ Alo-o-o-ha-a-a-a, Kids ~

The MakeMeThinner Gang have packed their bags and are :wave: outta here for three weeks of readin' and sunnin' :shades: , :headphones2: relaxin', swimmin', snorklin', hikin' and bikin' and enjoying the :shades: sights and yes - ...
Read more : Leopard Woman, her Jungle Stud & Unca Hit the Road | Views : 753 | Replies : 3

Hey, Folks! It's a special day...

:coach: Attention MakeMeThinner Forum of Friends:

Man in tights is havin' a special day - it's his birthday. :candle:

Gerald, we wish you a happy day and a happier and healthier year.

We look forward each week to seeing your numbers go down and your excitement grow. :!: What a blessing to be able to hang up your cane, :boing: ...
Read more : Hey, Folks! It's a special day... | Views : 2385 | Replies : 30

Out of Commission for a few days...

Hi, Folks ~

I am out of commission for several days. Went to see the ortho doc yesterday and got several shots of cortisone in my back and hip so I am banned to bed for three days - no bending, twisting, sitting, etc. Argh!

Hang tough - if Carrie can deal with the hurricane, we can deal with our issues and not cave to the rave of the flaves, right?

Shake on, Dudes and ...
Read more : Out of Commission for a few days... | Views : 1583 | Replies : 19

Jeanette is alive and well!

Hello Fabulous Losers one and all ~

I just received wonderful news from Jeanette and wanted to pass it on to you. God is good! Thank you for praying for her safety and for others, too.

Hi all--

Just a note to let you know I did not get blown away
in Hurricane Frances! Frances came ashore within
about 20 miles of where I live. Thanks to all your
prayers and good wishes, we came ...
Read more : Jeanette is alive and well! | Views : 644 | Replies : 2

Important Message From Jeanette

MakeMeThinner Forum Friends ~

One of dear MMT Losers has been away from the public Forum for a while due to a job change and a major move...some of you have wondered where our Jeanette has been...I received a note from her this morning and wish to share it with you. Please keep 'Nette in your prayers.

Dear Family and Friends:

Greetings from sunny (at the moment) Florida! As you may have seen on The ...
Read more : Important Message From Jeanette | Views : 587 | Replies : 3

Unbelievable...

Oh, my word! Halloween Candy is ALREADY showing up in the stores in our area – can you believe it? 70 days until Halloween and the merchants are already trying to suck our $ out of our wallets. Now parents have ANOTHER thing to contend with their children when they visit the grocery stores. Obesity is on the rise among our children…
Read more : Unbelievable... | Views : 712 | Replies : 5

Chat Room Etiquette

Proper etiquette in a chat room makes it a more enjoyable place to gather. Many places to chat have become an open forum for argument and hurt or just plain vulgarity. When this happens good people leave. The following rules are a general guideline to follow which will help make this a quality chat room and develop a true sense of "Community".
    · Always greet someone who enters the room with a friendly "Hi" or ...
Read more : Chat Room Etiquette | Views : 2754 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286