The Mother Hubbard Syndrome

Meet Terry and Nancy.

The Mother Hubbard Syndrome

Postby Nancy » November 11th, 2004, 12:28 am

Hey Kids!

I know that Unca already made a posting about this in the “Order Info” room and I also wrote about it in the November 2004 Newsletter but it is just so juicy that I want to repeat it here. :yay:

The Preferred Customer Club has your best interests in mind. :hug:

Our new “Autoship” program will save you money on your Medifast products. (Ooh! Imagine being able to use the $ you save from the Autoship program to buy new skinny clothing!) :dance:

You will receive 05% off your Medifast order of $75 or more for each of the first three months, 08% off the next three months, and 12% off your monthly orders from the seventh month onward.

During my early stages of Medifasting, :shock: I ran out of products and lemme tell ya I scrambled :runner: to get some by calling my friends.

Imagine how you would feel if you reached into your cupboard only to find an :shock: empty box where the Caramel Nut meal bars used to reside? :x

:mrgreen: It could happen! :mrgreen:

What if you ran out of shakes? :tears:

You select your favorite Medifast products and the quantities of each, select the day of the month you would like the order to be shipped, and we will automatically bill your credit card and process your order each month.

Of course you may also use our :puter: online interface to make any changes to your order whenever you want.

It’s just like putting your Medifast meals on :burnout: "auto-pilot" and we will take care of the rest.

Go to the :puter: MakeMeThinner home page and click on the Preferred Customer Club picture to see the details.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby LongWay2go » November 20th, 2004, 4:59 pm

Hey, I joined on my last order (last week) and it's really easy to do. I did have some trouble with the discount not being applied, but Allen and Terry jumped right on that and gave me a credit immediately. It's a really awesome opportunity to save, and you can change your monthly order when you need to. Who doesn't want to save money???

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts