HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Postby LilMsTexas » May 6th, 2005, 7:27 pm

Dear special women, mothers, and friends,
I know it is a couple of days early, but we will all be so busy this weekend that I wanted to take the opportunity now to say Happy Mother's Day. You all deserve a wonderful and glorious relaxing day on Sunday. You are giving your family and children the best possible gift in the world by getting healthy. I hope someday your children, and possibly your husbands, will understand the struggle and sacrifice that you face daily in order to be a healthier and happier you.

I started Medifast for several reasons.
1. Can't stand my body anymore.
2. Diabetes was wayyyyyyyyy out of control and was nearly on insulin injections
3. Most importantly to be around for my two precious baby boys (12 & 1) to enjoy raising them and then spoiling their kids rotten! I hope my youngest will never know a Mommy that isn't fit and healthy. My oldest son has seen me struggle with my weight his entire life. He is my biggest cheerleader on Medifast and compliments me often :D

My boys wanted to know what to get me for Mother's day this year......I couldn't think of a thing. I am so happy today to have my husband, my boys, and now I can honestly say MY HEALTH!
:cheers: Here's to a Happy and HEALTHY Mother's day to all of you! I hope you will all spend the day with your families and will be able to think that this time next year you will be SKINNY MINNY and so healthy and so happy!

Love and hugs to all,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby bikipatra » May 6th, 2005, 7:36 pm

I am not a mother but I found your comments touching! Thanks Christi!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » May 6th, 2005, 9:23 pm

Christi,
You have given yourself and your family the BEST gift ever!
You there with them healthy, happy and being together.
I too wanted to be around to see not only my 3 adult children blossom, but my grandchildren of which I have 7 , grow and become loving responsible adults as well.
I lost both my parents before I was 20 and I want my kids and grands to
have me around for a long time,hence the reason I decided to get REAL and get HEALTHY!
Happy Mothers Day to all of us, who are giving the best gift we can to ourselves and our families. Good health, longevity and teaching them by example that taking care of our bodies and minds allows us to have more to give in every way to those we love.
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady

Postby doglover » May 7th, 2005, 6:47 am

Thank you Christi! In you usual fashion you have touched my heart this morning! Happy Mother's Day to you and all the other mom's on this board!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 7th, 2005, 7:09 am

.........DITTO.....DITTO......DITTO........HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU.... :rose: ....TO ME.... :heart: ......AND TO ALL............................... :hug:
*****now a nice mothers day gift would be....... :hmmm: ........ : a lower number on the scale...?....don't ya think.... ;)
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 7th, 2005, 2:12 pm

I also want to wish everyone a :rose: :rose: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :rose: :rose: . (The ladies anyway :D ) All of you are very special women and deserve to have a glorious day. Each of you have touched my life in a special way and I am grateful.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby armeewyf » May 8th, 2005, 3:58 pm

MsShrinkinglady...I appreciated your comments on the reasons to do MF. I turned 40 Monday and have baby that turned 2 in February. I have messed around being overweight long enough, having been this way most of my life. I want to be around here for her for a very long time! And I don't want other kids to say to her "Kendra, your mommy is FAT!". How embarassing for us both...I think I just may make it this time with MF. I have not been on the scale for 10 days. Time to get on and check my progress. Happy Mothers Day! Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Mommy2girls » May 9th, 2005, 2:58 pm

Thanks Christi (everyone else too!) you guys are so right! A happy healthy mommy is the BEST kind of mommy there is!

Sheila
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Come on in.