It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 3:21 am

News News of Come on in.

Site map of Come on in. » Forum : Come on in.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Newbie starting out

Hi all. I’m planning to start Medifast 55 as soon as my shipment arrives. So tonight I’m having a big hunk of chocolate cake as a final fling. I’m 32 years old, 5'6" and 181 pounds as of right now, before the big hunk of cake. I’m trying to slim down from my present size 14 to an 8. I don’t really care how many pounds I lose so long as I get back to ...
Read more : Newbie starting out | Views : 862 | Replies : 8

Future NEWBIE? Need Help!

Hey all

I am considering doing this plan but don't know if it is the right choice for me. I am currently doing a lower carb lifestyle (for about 5 wks) and have lost 10 lbs (though nothing for the past 2 wks). It is getting slightly frustrating - I don't mind the lifestyle at all, but I would like to be THIN and following the plan of no sugars or refined carbs. I still ...
Read more : Future NEWBIE? Need Help! | Views : 771 | Replies : 6

Just Started - Looking for ongoing support!

Hello! I'm from Ohio, and just made the decision to start Medifast. I received my order on Monday and decided to begin this morning (Monday). I am about 5'9 1/2 and weighed in this morning at 199, and am a comfortable size 14. I am fairly active (did a triathlon a week ago), and walked a marathon last spring, and play tennis weekly.

When I married my husband 12 1/2 years ago, I weighed about ...
Read more : Just Started - Looking for ongoing support! | Views : 873 | Replies : 12

Semi newbie's mommie

Hello y'all. I'm Ginny. How nice to find you here. Like Mike says, three weeks and counting. Already good things are happening to me in addition to losing weight. I was recently diagnosed with arthritis in my lower back - lots of pain, from which I was seldom free. Didn't want medication, so I was prescribed specific exercises. I've been doing them sporadically. Coincidentally the weight started coming off. Lo and behold, I feel soooo ...
Read more : Semi newbie's mommie | Views : 743 | Replies : 1

Semi-Newbie (3 weeks)

Howdy,

Mike here from San Bernardino Ca. Today marks the end of 24 days of Medifast. I have not cheated once (not even a medifast bar or meal). Though I never stepped on the scale to chart my loss, my guess at 6'3" 41 years old I was a whopping 340#. Many years ago I did Optifast, and results were astonishing. I was full of my self (about 20 years ago) lost 70# and was ...
Read more : Semi-Newbie (3 weeks) | Views : 845 | Replies : 1

Hi from a newbie

HI, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ellen and I am from Ohio and I've placed my first Medifast order. I am very excited about getting started on the program. I got notification today that my order is on the way and may be here by tomorrow. I have a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend, so I plan to take a few days and review the material and make a plan ...
Read more : Hi from a newbie | Views : 958 | Replies : 2

Howdy from Unca

Hi all,
This is Unca Tim. I'm Terry's bro, which makes Nancy my sis-in-law. I guess i got lucky when they handed out Bro's and Sis-in-laws. You couldn't meet two more caring and cool people.

They wrangled me into building a website and forum for them (yeah, i'm the nerdy one) and with your help we'll make this a great meeting place for everyone striving for a new lease on life and better health. I've ...
Read more : Howdy from Unca | Views : 786 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286