Medifast1 and crappy service lately

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Medifast1 and crappy service lately

Postby Karakuri » September 4th, 2006, 1:01 pm

anyone else having crappy service from medifast1 . com?

i placed an order on August 25th and STILL haven't received my order. i'm running out of food BIG TIME here. i don't know what to do.

when i contact them they have NO shipping information. Medifast Rep Dave said he has to talk to shipping and call me back on WEDNESDAY. by then i won't HAVE any food left.

i am very VERY upset. the service is pretty poor lately.

another example... just over a month ago i got a bad box of maple and brown sugar oatmeal. i called the company and got the run around. "oh you live in CANADA so you gotta call the Canadian company"... i call them up "oh you order from Medifast1 . com and that has nothing to do with us. you need to talk to them".

*sigh*

so instead of calling back, i use the live chat feature. i give them my info and am told they will ship me a replacement box. GREAT, i think, finally gonna get it replaced.

it never came.

so on August 25th, when i also did my order, i did live chat again. this time they said they'd ship the oatmeal the same day as my order. shipping date, i was told, would be the following monday.

i got a box w/ the oatmeal around wednesday or thursday and was happy about that. so i thought the REST of my order would be coming through within the next few days.

friday rolls around and nothing... i check their website and i still get the following:

Tracking for Order XXXXXX
No tracking information is available for this order yet. Please check back later

:x :x :x

right now i'm livid. i'm tired of this run around BS they are giving me. i ordered my food WELL in advance, but now i'm up S creek w/out a medifast paddle.

does anyone have any suggestions of what i can do? as i've said, i am nearly out of food altogether. i cannot afford to go and buy MORE food from some other company. this crap doesn't cut it.
start date: June 12, 2006
start weight: 260
new start date: May 14, 2008
current weight: 260
goal weight: 160
height: 5'7"
back on medifast, again, and ready to kick it into gear!
Karakuri
Preferred member

Postby JeepGirl » September 4th, 2006, 1:14 pm

I am sorry but I order my MF from TSFL and have not had any trouble at all.

I honestly dont know how it works within another co.

Sorry to hear about your troubles!
JeepGirl
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Karakuri » September 4th, 2006, 1:46 pm

JeepGirl wrote:I am sorry but I order my MF from TSFL and have not had any trouble at all.

I honestly dont know how it works within another co.

Sorry to hear about your troubles!

yeh... it's a right bother since it's been working so well for me. nearly down 30 lbs since i started (although i haven't updated that information here).

hrm... i haven't checked out TSFL nor know much about them. wonder if they'd be better to deal with. the Canadian distributor charges FAR MORE than the American one does. it's why i've been going with medifast1 . com since the start. but this is getting to be a big pain. :(
Karakuri
Preferred member

Postby Elizabeth » September 4th, 2006, 1:48 pm

I believe the tracking # defaults under UPS. Try copy and pasting it in the tracking section of FEDEX. This has happened to me.
Hope you get it soon and figure out how you can get better service.
Elizabeth

Postby Sarya » September 4th, 2006, 1:58 pm

You may want to talk to Nancy and see what she thinks about tsfl shipping to canada? I imagine they have a canadian company due to rules or importing costs to Canada so maybe she'll have a thought for you.

I order from TSFL as well so I can't give you any tips on ordering from the main company.
Sarya
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Prancer » September 4th, 2006, 2:25 pm

Sorry I order from TSFL as well.
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DogMa » September 4th, 2006, 2:31 pm

I'm with everyone else. I go with TSFL. I had some of the bad oatmeal, but they sent me a replacement right away when I called. And when they sent me the wrong RTDs once, they actually OVERNIGHTED me the new ones.

I'd talk to Nancy or just call Take Shape for Life and just ask them about shipping to Canada. If you need it, their number is (800) 572-4417. Good luck!!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Serendipity » September 4th, 2006, 2:33 pm

The nice thing about ordering from TSFL is that if you have a problem, all you have to do is call your health advisor and they will take care of it. Pretty good deal, seeing as it's FREE!

Sorry, you're having problems. While you're waiting, if you totally run out of MF supplements, you can substitute 1 cup of skim or low fat milk for up to a day, I think.

Unca?
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Allie » September 4th, 2006, 2:39 pm

I have also had problems with medifast1. I have recieved 2 orders that were incomplete, and I had ordered 2 boxes of the iced tea and they substituted it with the fruit punch which I am ALLERGIC to.

Next time I have to order, I will be using TSFL.

Allie
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Karakuri » September 4th, 2006, 2:45 pm

thanks for all the feedback!

i've tried checking the code w/ Fedex and it's invalid. UPS is the same thing.

they've not sent me any emails in regards to this shipment either.

i think i will check out TSFL and see what they can do for me instead. this is more frustrating than anything.

i'm not really sure if medifast1 . com know what they are doing. if i don't get good results soon, i'm going to write a formal letter of complaint to them. both via e-mail and hand written. yep... bringing out the big guns... er i mean pens. ;)
Karakuri
Preferred member

Postby GucciGoo » September 5th, 2006, 4:16 am

I have never had a problem with medifast1. I usually get my shipment a day or two after I order it. Also- it was a holiday weekend so I would always expect a delay there.
BETH formerly known as Dark & Stormy
GucciGoo

Postby ascicles » September 5th, 2006, 8:29 am

I've been ordering through the medifast1 site since I started, and I've never had a problem. I usually get my order within two business days of placing it.
Start Date: 3/6/06

390/280/185

- Manly McMuscles
ascicles
Preferred Member - #110 Club
Preferred Member - #110 Club

Postby Karakuri » September 5th, 2006, 4:55 pm

BeachBaby wrote:I have never had a problem with medifast1. I usually get my shipment a day or two after I order it. Also- it was a holiday weekend so I would always expect a delay there.

i placed my order on August 25th and it is now Sept. 5th. it shouldn't of taken THIS long for my order to come through. as of now, i still haven't received it.
Karakuri
Preferred member

Postby Karakuri » September 5th, 2006, 5:14 pm

so i check my medifast1.com account and see that i FINALLY have shipping info for my food. except that it's dated for today. this seems odd to me, so i contact a rep for Medifast.

Medifast Rep Brianna: Okay, Mrs. XXXX (lol MRS?), I do show that the package was shipped on 09/05/06 today with the reopening of shipping since the holiday. The order appears to have finished it's download process on the 26th. I will contact the shipping department as to why their was a delay with this package for you and also retrieve tracking info. I do apologize that this was not available for you.

Rachel: hrm... that does seem like a very long wait since i did place my order well in advance.

Rachel: i received the oatmeal (replacement) but never my actual order.

Rachel: have you any idea how long it will take my order to arrive? i'm nearly out of the Medifast foods. =/

Medifast Rep Brianna: Yes. I am going to check on this for you and ask them to send me tracking right away. I am also going to add 10.00 to your account for the delay. (woo $10 :P)

Medifast Rep Brianna: Once tracking comes in I will have a specific date, I will email you personally once that is in.

so what's the deal here? is it their shipping department that royally screwed up? were they confused about the TWO seperate orders i had? they couldn't handle one oatmeal AND a full order? i have no idea.

this is becoming some odd food drama. STAY TUNED FOR MORE EPISODES!
Karakuri
Preferred member

Postby lauradr » September 5th, 2006, 5:31 pm

Sorry for your trouble!!!! I am so glade I have Nancy!!!
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Next

Return to What's Shakin'