Courtesy, kindness, customer service

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Courtesy, kindness, customer service

Postby tiny1 » November 28th, 2003, 6:14 am

Hello Forum,

Sorry for my last post. I didn't know how to use the board. I am a little aggitated and upset. I have been trying to research medifast products and obtain information from people who have actually used the product. I am not a stranger to liquid diets because I have used another one within the last month and no it was not optifast. I don't think I can mention the name of the other product, so I wont. Anyway, i am not happy with the other plan because it allows for 3 shakes, or 3 other products a day, totalling 420 calories. Everytime I take their product, I get a nasty taste in my mouth and want to through up. I have tried my best to stick to this plan, but the carb content is higher and it is not high in protein at all. Though the program allows you 45 soy protein to protect your heart when you have the 3 shakes.

Back to my problem. I went to another medifast forum and post a series of questions. No one answered. Then the owner told me to register on their site. I registered at their site. I told them I was trying to decide if I wanted to do the program and I just ordered some sample products off another site and I want to try my samples first before I order the full medifast plan. Well, I still got no customer service, everyone on the board practically ignored me and told me to ask the experts first ( owners of the boards). Then, the owner wrote me and told me to prove to them I have registered and will order from them first. They requested I send them my customer ID# to prove I am one of them. I was highly offended!!!!!!! This is not customer service. Do I really have to purchase an order before anyone will show me kindness and compassion. I did register at that site, but I don't want to give them my business now. I feel insulted and was refused help until I order or prove to them I am one of them in order to get any service or help. UMH, keep their site. I am still searching. Good customer service, and a willingness to help is why I choose to do business with anyone, the grocery store, shoe store, etc.

Enough ranting on I just want to know on a monthly basis, how much can I expect to spend?

Thanks for your replies
tiny1

Postby Unca_Tim » November 28th, 2003, 9:51 am

Hi Tiny1 and welcome to the forum,

Sorry to hear about your uncalled-for experience...... :(

You're more than welcome here. We started this forum because we found a product that we had fantastic success with, and wanted to share it with the public. This forum's purpose is to exchange people's experiences using Medifast (or any diet) and bring support to our own clients.

If someone happened to buy their products elsewhere before they found our forum, they're still welcome here, as it helps us all to be able to address any issues anyone has with the product. And besides, by banning someone just because of where they get their products, we may miss meeting a wonderful person.
(Note: If you are registered with another TSFL health advisor, DONT order your products through us.)

Unfortunately some people put dollar signs before all else. Don't let that influence your opinion about a wonderful product.

All guests are welcome here, but if you plan on ongoing particiation, you may want to register, as it gives you a few options that guests don't have.
(Being able to edit/delete your posts, protect your screename, participate in polls and a few other things)

The typical plan runs around $250ish a month depending on which plan and products you use.

We're always happy to answer your questions and help in any way.
:D

Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Jeanette » November 28th, 2003, 1:32 pm

Hi Tiny!

One of the best things about this forum is how welcoming everyone is! I hope you feel comfortable enough to hang with us!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

hi Tiny

Postby susan » November 29th, 2003, 4:21 pm

you will always be welcome there is a great bunch of people on this form and you will always recive encouragement here that is what keeps us all going . susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Aw, sor-ry you had a bad experience...

Postby Nancy » November 30th, 2003, 10:04 pm

Hey there, Tiny ~

Well I am so sorry that ya had some difficulty getting some help and personal attention. I know that sometimes I fail in that department myself. I have failed to get it and I have failed to give it. :oops:

I hope that you’ll find the answers to some of your questions here. We are truly a group of friendly souls that just tell it like it is! As you go back through our posts, you’ll find out about some of our ver-ry personal experiences! Tiny, we hold NOTHING back! Gosh, we’ve talked about trips to the bathroom, gas :shock: , our likes and dislikes, how to make it through a special ‘food’ event like Thanksgiving or weddings! Check it out! 8)

As Unca listed, the average price is about $250 per month. Some products cost a bit more than others – the “Plus” shakes are a bit more than the regular Medifast 55 and Medifast 70 line. The price depends upon how many products you need for you specific needs.

There are some specials going on right now. For orders over $200, shipping is free. This is a company offer. The company is offering all of the products at reduced prices right now – through the end of December.

I just ordered some Ready To Drinks myself at the sale price because I like the taste of the French Vanillas in the little Tetra Packs (I am not fond of the Vanilla shake packets that ya mix with water unless I doctor them up with instant coffee, a dash of cinnamon and a snort of nutmeg and whirl ‘em in a blender with ice). Some Take Shape For Life folks (of which we are included!) offer a FIRST time order discount coupon.

Now, if you let me know what questions you have, I’ll do my best to get back with you.

In addition to being a Health Advisor, our family is standing by as my Daddy is in intensive care at a hospital in neighboring Portland, OR; I work at a college in Portland, too, and am a pastor’s wife. If I am a tad bit behind in replying, forgive me! I know that Unca and others will help you out!

By the way, I think you have a very cool name. I always wanted to be tiny. When I was eleven years old, I was five feet seven inches tall, weighed about 111 pounds and wore a size 10 plus shoe. I never felt very tiny then. I was the tallest girl in the class and taller than most of the boys, too! Believe me a year and a half ago, I was a tiny Wannabe – I weighed 258 pounds! Medifast has made it possible for me to shed that unwanted poundage and for the first time in years, I can wear a clothing size smaller than my shoe size! Welcome, Tiny! :D :D :D
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.