How do you change your preferred customer order?

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

How do you change your preferred customer order?

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » March 22nd, 2005, 7:15 am

Do you have to delete it entirely in order to make changes. This is my 2nd month and I need to make some changes. If someone can let me know I would appreciate it.
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » March 22nd, 2005, 7:58 am

Hi IGW,
Yes....you delete the entire order, then make changes and re-enter it.

As long as you make your changes 2-3 days (i'm not entirely sure of this number) before your existing order date. And set the new date on/before your old existing date, there'll be no change in your plan and you'll continue to receive your seniority for the discount.

Hope that makes sense. Let me know if it doesn't.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » March 22nd, 2005, 10:10 am

Hi Unca,

So I deleted my order and started again. Will I have to do credit card info everytime I change my order? doesn't that stay on file? Sorry I'm being such a dope, but this is wierd! Anyway, let me know when you can.

Also, do you know how I use a credit on my account when I do the auto-ship?

Maura
itsgonnaworkthistime

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » March 22nd, 2005, 11:05 am

Okay, now I am really nervous. I went ahead and updated the credit card info, and hit submit order. My screen went blank and I never got an order confirmation number. So when I hit back it says do not his "submit" more than once. So do I need to call to see if an order placed or what. I guess I should have left well enough alone, but there were things I needed to change on the dang order.....I had been on the site for quite awhile, so not sure if it timed out on me or not. Help!
itsgonnaworkthistime

Postby Unca_Tim » March 22nd, 2005, 12:01 pm

Hi Maura,
Nancy's writing you an email right now. We'll probably post the autoship problem part of it here, in case others have problems.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » March 22nd, 2005, 12:22 pm

Oh thank you so much......my credit card would not be pleased (or my husband) if I ended up with 2 orders......Thank you for coming to my rescue. :D

Maura
itsgonnaworkthistime

Postby Nancy » March 22nd, 2005, 12:27 pm

~ These are the directions for how to modify your Auto Ship order ~

Updating Preferred Customer Club Orders On The Web

If you need to update a Preferred Customer Club (auto ship) order, this can be done very easily on the web.

You would go to our Homepage at http://www.MakeMeThinner.com and click on the Shop Now link.

It will take you to our co-branded Take Shape for Life Page.

Simply log in (by clicking on the "Shop Now" button and entering your Customer ID number and password),
then click on "Preferred Customer Club".

The screen that pops up will display the current Preferred Customer Club order.

Just click "Delete", and a message will be displayed to confirm that the order has been deleted.

Now, click "Add Preferred Customer Club Order", and input the updated order.

As long as the new order ships within one month of when the last Preferred Customer Club order was shipped,
the discount structure will not be affected. You will still get your 5% (or 8% or 12% discount, depending upon how long you have been on the Auto Ship Program).

Of course, you can always make changes to an Auto Ship order by calling our Customer Service department as well at 1-800-572-4417.

Have your customer ID Number in your hand and your new order all figured out BEFORE you call.

****Please note that if a Preferred Customer Club order already exists and you click on "Add Preferred Customer Club Order" without deleting the existing order, two separate orders will be generated each month. Not good – you’ll have two payments deducted and will end up taking a Medibath in excess products!****

About using Cash on Account…the current software used by Take Shape For Life does not permit coupons or cash on account to be applied to Auto Ship orders. I have kindly notified TSFL about the inconvenience and they are aware of the situation; as they are able, they will rectify it. Until then, you may make a separate smaller order to use the cash on account. I know it is $$ painful to have to use some of your cash on account or to pay for the shipping fees for smaller orders but that is just the way the flab bounces at this point.

I suggest that you make any changes to your Auto Ship order within 4-5 days to be sure the changes are made in a timely manner. Winter weather caused TSFL to shut down a few times and server problems are always a possibility.

:secret: Terry and I forgot to modify our personal order this month and we have a pile of Bananner puddin’ in the closet – Terry will have to see how much weight he can lose eating 6 servings of Puddin’ a day for the next four weeks!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » March 22nd, 2005, 12:33 pm

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Nancy and Unca!!!!

That clears up every little possible question I may have had.....

As usual, you guys are on the ball and ever helpful.... :yay:

by the way.....thats a lot of nanner puddin!!!!! :eat:

thanks again,

Maura
itsgonnaworkthistime

Postby 24KaratGold » March 29th, 2005, 8:25 pm

Is there a way to check the date that you have set for autoship? I'm trying to do that right now and can't find it. I thought I had it set up to ship out on the 25th (which was Friday) and just got an email today telling me that my order was shipped out today. :( I had expected to get my order today, so that was disappointing -- I'm all out of oatmeal!! However, it's possible that I am misremembering the date I had set up. Any way that I can check myself, on the website?
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Nancy » March 30th, 2005, 10:44 am

24 Karat ~

I am checking into that for you but at this point in time, Health Advisors have no way of getting into your personal Auto Ship set up unless you give us your password. I am checking to see if I might determine when it is scheduled for you, 24 Karat and when I do, I'll PM you.

Individuals can log on to their own Auto Ship order to view it and then if they want to change it in terms of the number of products, the flavors of products ordered or to alter the shipping date, you must first delete the current order, make a new order and do it within the same general timeframe so you don't lose your longevity for the discounts. I wrote down my initial order and the date it was to be shipped so I would know what to expect. Then when I made changes, I deleted the original order, made the shipping date the exact same date as before and then just put in new products.

If this is any consolation, your Beloved Oatmeal will be placed on your porch tomorrow, March 31st by your trusty and faithful Fed Ex Delivery Driver!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Nancy » March 30th, 2005, 10:48 am

Maura ~

BTW, I just re-read your post up above 24 K's regarding credit card info...yep, when you delete and make a new Auto Ship order, you DO have to enter your credit card info again.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Nancy » August 6th, 2005, 3:45 pm

Hi, Kids!

I thought I would add another tid bit here for you.

24 K asked,
Is there a way to check the date that you have set for autoship?

Yes. When you log on to your account, along the left hand margin, under Ordering Services, click on Preferred Cust. Club

You will then see a box with your Auto Ship Number and other info like this:

Autoship Order Number: 123456 Delete
Batch Number: 18
Starting Date: 11/28/2004
Ending Date: 00/00/0000

The BATCH Number is actually your "pack, pull and charge to your account" date. So for the above order, the 18th is the date the Auto Ship will be processed. If the 18th is a holiday, a Saturday or a Sunday of the month, it will actually get processed on the next available business day.

Please note: it is best to wirte a reminder to yourself FIVE days before the batch date to make any changes to the Auto Ship order.

If personally I set up the Auto Ship order for my customers, I try to remind my customers 5 days in advance of when their Auto Ship Order is about to come out but many times they change their Auto Ship dates and do not tell me. I have no way to access their Auto Ship info once the order is set up so you are on your own to make th changes.

:secret: TSFL literature states we have two days prior to shipment to make changes - I woudn't risk it myself...
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Order Info