Order Confirmations & Order Tracking Information

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Order Confirmations & Order Tracking Information

Postby Nancy » August 11th, 2006, 8:06 pm

Dear MakeMeThinner Forum Folks ~

The new TSFL computer system is undergoing some changes and some of you have asked about order confirmations and tracking info.

Tracking Information

Currently the tracking information for orders is being updated into the new system.

Once the tracking information is available, an 'autoresponder' sends an email with the shipping confirmation to TSFL clients and also to their sponsoring Health Advisor if there are email addresses for them both on file.

There has been some delay in the availability of the package tracking numbers; therefore, TSFL has provided the Client Contact Center and Health Advisor Services with a spreadsheet of all recently placed and shipped orders with their corresponding tracking numbers for ready reference when assisting callers. The Call Center Number is (800) 572-4417.

Autoresponder emails will most likely be sent to the client and their Health Advisor in the evenings once the data has been loaded. The oerative word here is 'once' they are loaded...

Some of the autoresponder messages are still in the "creation" process, including the order confirmation email. Once finished, we will again receive order confirmations. Yeah! This is gonna be good, People, it's gonna be good! :kool:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Triskets » August 26th, 2006, 5:57 am

Hi Nancy - Where are u?

I called the 1-800 number yesterday to place an order and your phone did not give me an option to leave a messsage. So I went to the tsfl website to order a month worth of MF. The site asked me for a "sponsor" should I have put in Make ME Thinner? I wanted you to get credit for my order but was not sure how to do that.
Trish
Pound by pound my weight is coming down!
Start over 2/9/2008
268/252
Triskets
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » August 26th, 2006, 9:23 am

Hey there, Triskets!

Sorry I missed you – did you leave a message for me? It was a wild place here at the MakeMeThinner Cottage yesterday – our grandson arrived for the day at 7 AM, my parents, recovering from surgeries were here, we had a young man painting our deck and he ran our of stain twice, our daughter was here and my phone was ringing off the hook with clients and Health Advisors…pant, pant! I’ve got my phone with me today and am answering the toll free number on our website 1-800-621-1927 today- ring me up and I’ll take care of things for you! Be sure to leave a message if I don’t answer right away…I could be in the sandbox, ya know!
Happy shaking!

If a person has not ordered for a while, their status will change from 'active' to 'inactive' and then they cannot log on.

Just click on the "Shop Now" button on our MMT homepage and order and re-register at the end with your name and address, etc. or go to the main TSFL website and when it asks you for your Health Advisor/sponsor, select Terry Pettit (That would be my husband). I haven't checked it out in the last day or so but it didn't have my name listed initially...grrrr....

I do my best to answer the phone when it rings but yesterday was totally wild here!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Elidh » September 6th, 2006, 6:12 am

The past two times when I've ordered on the TSFL site (the last time was 2 days ago), I get an order confirmation and tracking number. The tracking number links to the UPS website - but the orders are shipped FedEX!! I have told TSFL, but they haven't changed it. :x
Elidh

Elidh
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Return to Order Info