Semi newbie's mommie

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Semi newbie's mommie

Postby Ginny » October 3rd, 2003, 2:55 pm

Hello y'all. I'm Ginny. How nice to find you here. Like Mike says, three weeks and counting. Already good things are happening to me in addition to losing weight. I was recently diagnosed with arthritis in my lower back - lots of pain, from which I was seldom free. Didn't want medication, so I was prescribed specific exercises. I've been doing them sporadically. Coincidentally the weight started coming off. Lo and behold, I feel soooo much better than I have in several years. Night and day kind of difference. Since the exercises haven't had time to be seriously beneficial, I attribute improvement to less stress on my back from the weight loss.

Happiness is also not having any clothes that fit. Got dressed and went to work the other day without paying much attention (I teach at the college level). Imagine my horror when, near the end of my day, I glanced in a full-length mirror and realized I had been standing in front of students all day in clothes obviously too big for me.

Your messages are encouraging for me. Thanks for being so open and caring toward one another. I'm looking forward to getting better acquainted with you all.
Ginny

To The Newbie's Mom

Postby Nancy » October 3rd, 2003, 3:46 pm

Hi, Ginny ~

So-o-o-o-o happy to hear that you have discovered the horror of wearing hugely baggies – it can be downright embarrassing at times, eh? In January I was working in our yard, cleaning up winter debris one afternoon and all I had to wear were a pair of my husband’s old jeans. It was almost an indecent exposure case right here in The Couve…the jeans slipped down over my hips and nearly tripped me! I must have been a sight! A fifty-four year old Gangsta type lady picking up fallen tree branches! I started laughing so hard I nearly embarrassed myself further – I had NO Depends with me… :oops:

Ginny, it is really a blessing to hear form you regarding your joint pain. It is really amazing how losing a few pounds can make such a difference to our joint health. The added weight grinds away at our bones. Many people have reported improvement in their arthritis and joints since using our products. Several who suffer from fibromyalgia have reported improvement, too. It seems as if soy is able to relieve some general joint pain but when coupled with the extremely pure levels of chondroitin and glucosamine in our Plus Joint Health drinks, there is a significant improvement in people’s range of motion and less pain. The Joint Health drinks contain 500 mg each of chondroitin and glucosamine. Unlike many chondroitin and glucosamine products one may purchase at the health food centers, ours has no added metals and is extremely pure – in the 92+ per cent range of purity.

Whee! You are becoming smaller right before your students’ eyes. They’ll soon be asking you what you are up to! Since your energy levels are improving, you’ll be bale to stay up later at night correcting their assignments. Uh, oh…those college students will have to be on their toes now that your brain is working better – they won’t be able to get away with any dangling participles. Hee hee!

You will look forward to upcoming holiday gatherings with family and friends because you are working on getting healthy. You will feel great and look wonderful – watch out world, here comes Ginny!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.