It is currently May 17th, 2024, 1:58 pm

News News of Come on in.

Site map of Come on in. » Forum : Come on in.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

It's Heeeeere

Finially!! :lol: Tomorrow will be my first day....and I am so ready. Wish me luck!!!!!
Read more : It's Heeeeere | Views : 576 | Replies : 5

1 week from new year's

Hi folks - So it's one week from my new years resolution, and I am down 5 pounds. so here's the tough question - is the first week just water weight? I know with Atkins I did great the first week, but then it dies off....if I behave will it keep on working? Cravings are down, and I'm noticing it is even tough to remember my afternoon shakes - it's the noon til 2 and ...
Read more : 1 week from new year's | Views : 910 | Replies : 7

ewwwwwwww

Ok, this morning I brought my digital camera to work and my boss and I took our before pictures. She has just started Jenny Craig and hopefully my Medifast will arrive tomorrow and I can get started this weekend. I have to say taking our pictures was a horrifying experience. I swear I never thought I looked that bad and I see myself in the mirror every day. I keep going back to those pictures......I ...
Read more : ewwwwwwww | Views : 717 | Replies : 2

Day 2

Hi everyone!
Well it's day 2 for me. I made it through the oatmeal for breakfast. It's edible, but I won't be ordering it again. I have to use it up though. I also had my usual coffee. The only difference is I'm used to alot of 1/2 & 1/2, but now I only use 2 tbsp. which is not alot when you measure it out. It's better than nothing though. Last night I ended ...
Read more : Day 2 | Views : 668 | Replies : 5

Day 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! It will be a NEW and GOOD year for all of us!
We have to stick together and help each other accomplish our weight loss goals. This morning is day one for me. I had the apple/cinn. oatmeal and a cup of coffee with a tbsp. of 1/2 & 1/2 and 1 pkt. of Splenda. I still need my coffee in the morning to be able to function! The oatmeal's texture ...
Read more : Day 1 | Views : 564 | Replies : 5

New to Medifast

Hi,
I have just recently ordered my first medifast drinks and I am looking forward to receiving them and starting on the program.

Like, I am sure, all of you this is my umteenth diet and I hope my last and successful one.

My hoby is showing my afghan hounds and I would dearly love to run around the ring without feeling like I have going to faint from exhaustion. It's not fun anymore and ...
Read more : New to Medifast | Views : 1004 | Replies : 2

Starting tomorrow

Hi everyone!
I have received a 1 month supply of the Medifast supplies. I have also been reading the different forums. Of all the Medifast sites I have visited, this is the only one that really seems legit and sincere. I have been thin all my life. Even after I had my twin sons, within 5 months I had lost all my baby weight and then some( everyone was telling me I looked like a ...
Read more : Starting tomorrow | Views : 694 | Replies : 8

Introducing myself

Hi everyone! I have been reading some posts, for an idea on how everyone else feels on day 4. I had originally planned on doing this program through my HMO, but is was beyond expensive ($500 per month and $240 start-up) so I decided to try it on my own. One of the things I have noticed while reading the posts, is that exercise is not stressed in the first few weeks. When I went ...
Read more : Introducing myself | Views : 1687 | Replies : 19

Just Starting

Ok guys, I just took the first step. I probably wouldn't have followed through with it if it wasn't for this message board and the encouraging e-mail I received from Terry. 100 pounds :shock: wow....that's alot. Today is my 10 year anniversary... I'm twice the woman my husband married. :uhuh:. It just has to get better than this. ...
Read more : Just Starting | Views : 2117 | Replies : 21

Starting January 1, 2004

My name is Barry(36) and i live in Paducah KY. My goal is to lose 60 lbs and i know that i can get there with Medifast. I have tried several things in the future with not much success but i believe that i am mentally and physically ready for the program. I just fell uncomfortable all of the time and never like what i see in the mirror. I used to be in great ...
Read more : Starting January 1, 2004 | Views : 650 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286