Just had to share...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Just had to share...

Postby Katballou » October 4th, 2006, 4:03 pm

Hi everyone this is my third day on the program, my only problem is I did not know about it before now! It is fabulous, not hungry tons of energy, losing weight.
Anyway you all are probably way ahead of me but wanted to share this. I have and old fashioned Milk Shake maker with the spindles. I put the shakes on there for about one to two minutes and pour over shaved ice, unbelievable. Can't tell it from a real shake. Thick and fluffy. Enjoy and thanks again for all the encouragement. Kat :lol: :lol: :lol:
Katballou

Postby monkeegirl » October 4th, 2006, 4:34 pm

Hi Kat,
I am pretty new to the program, too. I love it. I have not had any issues with cravings at all, and started losing weight immediately. That was encouraging as I had been on a plateau for two months with my other diet, and I was following it to a T!

Wow, I wish I had a shake maker like you, do you know where you can find one? Sounds wonderful!

Julie
"Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away"

monkeegirl
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby bdg » October 4th, 2006, 5:47 pm

Congrats to both of you for doing well to start. You have the right attitude and desire to do well on this program. It really amazes most people when you tell them that you have no cravings (I've heard more times than I can count). Most think that you have to crave or be hungry and they just don't understand. Suffice it to say in the end those of us getting healthy with Medifast and Take Shape for Life found a great way to create a better life for ourselves. All those who doubt will see in the end!
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg
Preferred Member - #190 Club
Preferred Member - #190 Club

Postby Arklahoma » October 4th, 2006, 6:58 pm

Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Thank everyone...

Postby Katballou » October 5th, 2006, 4:06 am

Thank you all for the support, still lovin the program.
And Monkeegirl, I have seen the single spindle machines at most super stores. Not sure of the power but not real expensive may be worth a try. I was lucky enoough to get one as a gift out of our old Drug Store, sstill grateful.
Again thanks for the support this board will sooooo help the motivation!!! :) :) :) :D :D :D
Katballou

Return to Come on in.