David

1 Thread per registered User.

David

Postby dkearby » September 30th, 2006, 8:30 am

Well, today is my first day on MF. My shipment is due to arrive sometime today, so I went ahead and had a Glucerna Shake.

I really am going to make this work - I am ready to get on with my life.
David
236 - 236 - 170
dkearby

Postby DogMa » September 30th, 2006, 12:06 pm

Hmmm, I wouldn't make this your first day unless you're going to do the whole day, really. It's up to you, but one day isn't going to matter and Glucerna shakes aren't quite the same. Plus what if your stuff comes more than a couple of hours later?

I think it's probably better to get your shipment, read through the Quick Start Guide (and then read it again), kind of plan out your day, and start in the morning.

Are you doing the complete plan (with a doctor's supervision) or the 5 and 1 (with the lean and green meal each day)? If it's the 5-and-1, you'll need to plan your lean and greens for a couple of days, probably, and most likely buy what you need to prepare them (chicken breast, fish, whatever, plus the veggies).

Good luck!!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » October 5th, 2006, 12:32 pm

Hey David! Just wanted to post and say hi. Haven't seen any posts from you in a few days and I was wondering how you are doing.

I'm sorry if you felt discouraged or turned off about the post on the other thread about you. I hope you know that my intention was not to discourage you from posting. The purpose of this site help one another reach our goals. I want to apologize if I did the opposite.

I hope all is well and that you are continuing the program. Medifast has been a great blessing to me as I'm sure it will be for you.

Take care and keep shakin'!
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby monkeegirl » October 5th, 2006, 2:41 pm

You can do it! I just started this week and doing great, I've not had many cravings for off plan foods at all. I am really surprised how easy it is!
"Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away"

monkeegirl
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to My Journal