New to Medifast

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New to Medifast

Postby Jane » December 31st, 2003, 3:00 pm

Hi,
I have just recently ordered my first medifast drinks and I am looking forward to receiving them and starting on the program.

Like, I am sure, all of you this is my umteenth diet and I hope my last and successful one.

My hoby is showing my afghan hounds and I would dearly love to run around the ring without feeling like I have going to faint from exhaustion. It's not fun anymore and I hate to have anyone else show my dogs. So I have several motivations beyong feeling and looking better.

Also, my daughter is getting married in July '04 and I am walking her down the isle.

Any and all suggestions on making this diet work are more than welcome. I'd love to hear from you.
:D
Jane

Postby Jeanette » January 1st, 2004, 7:42 am

Hi Jane! Welcome! :wave:

You sound like you have good motivation. If you haven't already, I highly recommed the book "Success in a Shaker Jar." It is written by a registered nurse who really knows the Medifast program.

My best advice: be faithful to the program, and the program will be faithful to you. Stick around here for lots of good advice.

Best of luck ! We look forward to reading about your successes!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Maggie » January 1st, 2004, 12:25 pm

Welcome Jane.

I'll look forward to reading your posts. There is a lot of good support here. We are all on this trip together. Might as well enjoy it. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.