what is the difference in medifast 980 and medifast 55

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

what is the difference in medifast 980 and medifast 55

Postby missjessie » February 24th, 2006, 1:41 am

I am seeing adds for both they look the same but one is giving 5th week free and free shipping.
I want to be completely informed before ordering

Thanks
Jessie
Jessie E Melton
missjessie

Postby MusicalMomma » February 24th, 2006, 5:40 am

Hi MissJessie :hug: There is no difference in the product between 980 and 55. 980 refers to the trial program that medifast offers. 55 refers to the amount of protien grams you get from 5 shakes a day, 11 grams of protien in each shake (70 for men total). The products are exactly the same and the price is the same. HOWEVER, Take Shape For Life is now offering a free week when you purchase the 4 week multi pack AND they assign you a free health advisor, offer weekly nurse phone conferences and weekly doctor phone conferences! Your health advisor is there to answer any program questions, offer support, cheer you on, etc. The medifast 980 is offered through "Medifast" and does not offer the support options.

This site is owned by Nancy and Terry Pettit and they are Take Shape For Life :). I highly recommend ordering through Take Shape For Life, as you will get the support we all so desperately need :)

Welcome!!
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Marseilles » February 24th, 2006, 5:41 am

Jessie, I have never seen the medifast 980 ads but if I am not mistaken the 980 stands for total calories throughout the day. I would suggest you go ahead and order through this site, it is great product and the customer service from the health advisors, along with the support you receive here, is beyond compare. Besides, that one week free is an incredible bonus!

Again, welcome!
:)
Marseilles
Preferred member

Postby falisamarie » February 24th, 2006, 6:10 am

Jessie

I totally agree with Joyce (MusicalMomma) this is a great site to order through and the Health Advisor they assign to you free of charge is priceless. Mine is always so supportive and loving and has helped me many many times since I began my journey 5 1/2 wks ago.

Welcome to the group :goteam: We are all here for you.

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to Come on in.