Cocoa and Raspberry Iced Tea

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Cocoa and Raspberry Iced Tea

Postby Grandmom » October 3rd, 2006, 6:46 pm

I ordered some cocoa and raspberry iced tea in my last order and I'm not crazy about either of them. Anyone got any ideas for doctoring them up ? I've tried the cocoa hot and it was too sweet and yucky texture and the iced tea had a strange taste to it too. Would welcome any recipes. Thanks
Grandmom
Grandmom
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby VictoriousNat » October 3rd, 2006, 6:57 pm

I do not NOT like the iced tea. Ick! I did not like the cocoa until I put it in the shaker with the water. Shake the life out of it. Add a touch of cinnamon and shake then pour into a bowl and microwave in 2 or 3 40 second sessions. Its a bit of work, but I like it now. Hope that helps.
Last edited by VictoriousNat on October 4th, 2006, 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby DogMa » October 3rd, 2006, 7:02 pm

The cocoa's also very good with DaVinci toasted hazelnut or toasted marshmallow syrup in it (but yes, I like it very shaken, too; I use a Blender Bottle and it gets a lovely head of foam on it).

The cocoa's also very good mixed up cold like a shake, with cold water and crushed ice, in a blender.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Allie » October 4th, 2006, 8:32 am

The cocoa is my absolute favorite!!! I make it in my magic bullet with about 12oz of water and some toasted marshmallo sugarfree syrup.
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Denise » October 5th, 2006, 8:47 am

The hot cocoa and raspberry iced tea are 2 of my faves. I have a little hand held frother I use to declump the cocoa. The raspberry iced tea I mix with some regular iced tea. Drink it everyday and love it! :D
Denise
Preferred member

Postby VictoriousNat » October 5th, 2006, 12:01 pm

Denise wrote:The hot cocoa and raspberry iced tea are 2 of my faves. I have a little hand held frother I use to declump the cocoa. The raspberry iced tea I mix with some regular iced tea. Drink it everyday and love it! :D

Do you want my iced tea? Have 6 packets. :D
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Come on in.