Howdy from Unca

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Howdy from Unca

Postby Unca_Tim » July 16th, 2003, 12:04 am

Hi all,
This is Unca Tim. I'm Terry's bro, which makes Nancy my sis-in-law. I guess i got lucky when they handed out Bro's and Sis-in-laws. You couldn't meet two more caring and cool people.

They wrangled me into building a website and forum for them (yeah, i'm the nerdy one) and with your help we'll make this a great meeting place for everyone striving for a new lease on life and better health. I've only been around Medifast and Take Shape for Life for a few months now, but have seen many incredible success stories and have come to believe in this fantastic product.

I've never had a weight prob, but started taking the Joint Health product for a swollen thumb and a shoulder that was getting increasingly worse. (We have a history of arthritis in our family and I couldn't even pull my hand out of my pocket.) After about three weeks of 2 Joint Health Shakes a day I could feel a difference and the swelling in my thumb began going down. Now after about 4-5 weeks the swelling in my thumb is completely gone, and there's very little pain in my shoulder. I've cut back to 1 shake a day and will keep you updated on how i'm feeling.

Feel free to post any of your experiences with Medifast products or any other Health related topics and give me a holler if you have any new ideas for the website or forum.

If you haven't registered for the forum yet, get at it. It's quick and easy. It's all of us as a whole that can make this a great meeting place with support for each other, and we have a great product to lead us to better health.

I'll quit yakkin' for now
Unca T :D
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Come on in.