Howdy Y'all

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Nancy » February 26th, 2005, 3:54 pm

Thank you, Spunky!

I love your sign off - I used to watch Roy Rogers and Dale Evans when I was a young girl - I always wanted to be Dale Evans when I grew up! I still sing and hum "Happy Trails" and often say it as a parting statement to friends and family.

Spunky, we know that like others here on the MakeMeThinner Forum, your flabbage will be singing the "Happy Trails" song as you stick to your program and drink a river of water every day.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Spunky » February 26th, 2005, 4:33 pm

Thanks Nancy, horsey girl, dog lover, mary, triskets, karen, shrinken and others for giving me a wonderful welcome. We are all winners. I started the 5 shakes a day and am on my way to catching up with y'all.

Thanks again, may you all reach your goals and have no more pain on the inside to make you feel great inside and out!
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby dlr2424 » February 26th, 2005, 5:16 pm

Great to meet you Spunky...A BIG WARM WELCOME....looking forward to sharing the journey. I LOVE the attitude. I use to think of it as Oh My God I have 50 lbs to lose. Now it's going to be..Gosh, I only have 50 lbs to lose...piece of cake ( just a saying). Many blessings to you on your journey
Love, Donna

start date Feb 9 2005

177/168.6/120

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Spunky » February 26th, 2005, 5:42 pm

RIGHT BACK AT YOU TRISKETS AND DONNA!
I can't wait to share the journey with you. It will be a bumpy road but a wonderful reward at the end. Let me know if I can help in any way. Like Triskets always says, one shake at a time! You can do it. Thanks for the warm welcome. If you need help with the possitive attitude, just write me. I was born to be spunky and help others to achieve a possitive attitude.
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.