Sunday morning roll call July 11

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday morning roll call July 11

Postby MomJackieLee » July 11th, 2004, 2:34 am

Good early morning all...I made it down another pound this week. The slow, steady turtle...but I plan to win the race!!!

Thanks to all for the support and encouragement this week, all, it really helped. :cheers:
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby RavenKat » July 11th, 2004, 8:28 am

Nada. But I had gained 5 pounds overnight on Sunday because of a dinner I wasn't supposed to eat and Aunt-Flo.

It took me a week to get back to where I was before. Kinda scary that not following MF for a day can screw me up so badly - weightwise. BUT the scale is just a tool and using it stopped the one day from turning into 2 or 3.

Also, my best friend and her mom will be starting medifast as soon as they can get through to order. I guess no one answered the first time they called.

I need to start exercising. I'm with Mike on this one - yuck. ;)

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby MegMc » July 11th, 2004, 9:49 am

I'm down another 2 pounds this week. Like Jackie, I seem to be losing slower than many others are, but I'm not giving up. I'm also older than many on this forum, and have probably been on more diets over my lifetime, so my metabolism is mess. But, I'm hanging there and am grateful to have found this program.

I hope everyone has a great week.
Meg
(highest weight - 9/7/03 - 254.5)
Medifast Start Date - 5/15/2004
246.5/223.0/115.0
MegMc
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » July 11th, 2004, 3:26 pm

Meg and Raven ~

Woo hoo! Some weeks are better than others, some days are better, too. Thursday and Saturday always are my best days. Go figure!

Our metabolism certainly can be messed up after years of elevator dieting. That's why it is vital that you go thru transition properly, keep your calories fairly low for 30-60-90 days (depending upon how long you've been on the program and how much weight you lost) after reaching your goal and exercise most days to increase your metabolism. It will help with maintenace.

Yep, age is a factor, too, as well as any other health issues - diabetes, thyroid, etc.

Just do the right thing, it will come off. The turtle may have been slow but he was sure. The rabbit got off to a fast start and then got lazy and while he was snoozin' under a tree, the turtle passed him by. Just as long as you cross the finish line, what difference does it make if you are a turtle or a rabbit? Just finish, you won't be a loser.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby gerimarc » July 12th, 2004, 6:06 am

I'm locked in again at 190. I hit these every couple of weeks. But on the bright side....I haven't gained!.

Gerimarc
214/190/160
Started April 2004
gerimarc

Postby Nancy » July 12th, 2004, 5:51 pm

Gerimarc ~

Well, soon and very soon you will kiss those 90's good bye. :-)
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Roll Call