Sunday Morning Roll Call: July 10, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby suzyq » July 10th, 2005, 10:58 am

Congrats to all the losers this week - so many new "club" members - and soon to be members! I love the roll call - it is so inspiring to see the progress from week to week!

I am down 2 lbs for a total of 19. I will be away (and on plan) for the next two Sundays so I will miss roll call :( . Hopefully I will be able to check in here and there. I won't have my scale though and that will be really hard for me - I don't know how those "once a month weighers" do it!

Angelia - you and your hubby will be in my prayers. And 24K, I will keep your friend in prayer too! Christi - hope your coming along!

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LuzInIt » July 10th, 2005, 1:35 pm

Well, good afternoon. I am back from my trip to Washington and Christi's bedside! What a wonderful visit it was and I can tell you, our Christi is as cute as a button and sweet as can be. In person, she is exactly as she appears to us all on here as "LilMsTexas". What an honor and privilege was mine to be the bearer of many gifts, cards, flowers and well wishes from so many from the forum who joined in the fun of surprising Christi. Look for a bit more detailed report in the studio when I send some pictures (have to wait for my husband to take care of it at our business tomorrow since the scanner, located there, is still a mystery to me.) Just wanted to share my gratitute, along with Christi's, to you very kind and thoughtful bunch of losers.

Speaking of losing - I may have cheated my way into the 60# club this morning - you be the judges. First weigh-in, after eliminating as much fluid as I thought possible, I was down 59.6. Rather than indulging immediately in my morning yummy oatmeal, I waited half an hour, ran to potty and tried again. Second weigh-in, down 59.9. Hmmmm. After considering several options, among them plucking my eyebrows and shaving places that didn't need it (thanks, Nancy, for these suggestions the last time we were stuck on plateau) or as a last resort, cutting my hair, I decided I might just have .1 of saliva built up :shock: . Three spits later and weigh-in number 3 - DOWN 60.0!!!! I got a serious scolding from my daughter for being so obsessed with the number and I really have no excuse for my demented behavior :twisted: . And I don't really give a flying fig newton anyway 'cause today I AM IN THE SIXTY POUND CLUB (and already bored to tears being here; so if anyone is lounging in the 70# club, I'm on my way, even if I have to go bald to get there ;) !
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » July 10th, 2005, 1:59 pm

ROFL! Linda, what a great story!

I have discovered that my weight does change in the first half hour of the morning. I get up, use the bathroom, then weigh. If I then go back to bed, or even just hang around and read or do something (without having breakfast), and then weigh 10-15 minutes later or so, almost invariably the second number is up to a pound less than the first number (and that's withOUT using the potty again!).

Anyway, congratulations on making it into the 60 pound club! I'll be happy to exit the 70 pound club soon to make room for ya! Course, I won't need to make as much room as before! :mrgreen:
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby LuzInIt » July 10th, 2005, 2:40 pm

AW 24K - Look at your ticker approaching goal! I am so excited for you to be less than 30 pounds away, having left that nasty plateau in the dust. Lead the way girl, and I won't even think about asking you to wait around in the Club for me to arrive. May you be long gone when I get there, and inspiring the heck out of us whose goals are a little further in the distance.

340/328/210/150
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt

Postby LuzInIt » July 10th, 2005, 2:55 pm

One final note - Having killed our second computer in 6 months at home (if there's a virus to be found, we find it :x ), I had to come into my office to post on the roll call today (Sunday at 5:45 pm Delaware time) and as much as I want to keep reading the forum all evening, I also need to go home to my family, who graciously sent me off to visit Christi in the hospital with their blessings. But I know they're waiting for my return, so with that said, I bid you all good afternoon and extend my congratulations to all who have reported wonderful successes this week, send patience to those turtles who long to be hares, and send my best wishes to those who will be posting later. Can't wait to get back here tomorrow and check up on everyone :D .

340/328/210/150
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt

Postby sasafraz » July 10th, 2005, 5:41 pm

Hi Everyone- I weighed today and I am down 4 more pounds, total of 8 for two weeks on the program. It sure does make it easier to stay on track when you can see the progress :whoohoo:
Jamie

sasafraz
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby aphrael » July 11th, 2005, 7:35 am

Hello everyone Congrats on losses.

This is my first weigh in, and a day late, thanks to the internet being down yesterday. I am down 14# from when I started 3 weeks ago. I'm down 4# this week. Even more exciting is that last week I was at my in-laws house and I went to get up out of a chair and my shorts almost fell off :oops:
So I tried on a pair my hubby got for me a couple months ago that had been too small and they actually fit! :D

keep on losing everyone!
Aphrael

Due Nov. 16th
aphrael
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby beautifulb » July 11th, 2005, 7:38 am

Sorry for the late post I was in HOTlanta this weekend. Congratulations to all the losers! I am down 2 pounds this past week. I was hoping to be in the 40 pound club but I will get there this week even if I have to follow in the footsteps of Linda. :D

Have a great week everyone.

Tena
Beatena
beautifulb

One day at a time...nothing worthwhile comes easy!
RE-started Medifast 3/3/08
296/275.6/145
beautifulb
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby joysea » July 11th, 2005, 7:41 am

Hello to Everyone! Congratulations to all who are doing so well! I am busy with the final preparations for my son's wedding this Saturday. I am happy to report that I have lost a total of 29.4 pounds since March (not perfectly compliant, but well on the road!)

I originally began MF in March 2003, setting too low a goal and reached it -110 pounds - difficult to maintain. This time around I have been more realistic and set 125 as a much more healthy weight.

I have been faithfully reading all the posts and there is certainly a lot of excitement on this roll call today!

I wish all of you success as we continue our journey!

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby martha » July 11th, 2005, 9:43 am

Hi everyone-- talk about a bunch of losers :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lynne-2#--40# club--WOW
Angelia-Be safe on your trip--the scale will move soon :D
Emma-2.8#--lookout 30# club
Lisa-CONGRATULATIONS-2.5#--wow lookout 40#club here she comes :D
24Kt-1.5#--YES!!! (will add your friend B. to my prayer list)
Kimmy-4# way to go
Kim-3.2#--goodbye plateau :mrgreen:
Shortgirl-20# club--WOW!
oregonrose-2#--way to go to the 20# club :D
Ania-6#--and with such organization too :mrgreen: you go girl..
Tiesha-YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
Susanne--2#-- look out 20# club-(be safe while you are away)
Linda--60#--WOW!!! youare awesome-- love the ideas to lose every last drop of weight before weighing in :mrgreen: Thanks for checking Christi for all of us..
Jamie-4#--You go girl
Aphrael-3#--that's GREAT
Tena-2#--40# club bound :D
Joyce--29.4 is great since March--
Fatbegone-I am doing a combination of both programs-- depends on my mood for the day .. I need to start weighing and measuring though.. have been eyeballing it..

Hope everyone has a great week!!!--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby DogMa » July 12th, 2005, 8:48 pm

Hi, everyone. I was out of town on a job interview, so I didn't have time to post. But I did weigh before I left and was down my usual 2 for the week.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa

Postby martha » July 12th, 2005, 9:24 pm

ROBIN---

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!1 2# is great---especially when you have been out of town.. I hope you get the job.. it must be nice to go to work everyday.. :mrgreen: I really miss it...Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha

Postby dlr2424 » July 13th, 2005, 6:31 am

Okay.... :shock: ....I'm losing it....... :roll: ....my mind that is..........I have been on roll call everyday this week to see all the excellant results and it just occured to me I forgot to post mine........ :hmmm: .........oh wait a minute...... :scratch: ....I didn't have excellant results.... :huh: ...up one lb..... :rollrolleyes: ....despite my compliancy...........but that's okay..........I must be doing that plateau thing............WHATEVER....... :mrgreen: .......sooner or later this to shall pass .........anyway...........CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......you awesome losers............ :bravo: .......

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » July 13th, 2005, 7:58 am

LOL! Donna, you are so funny! Well, don't worry about that one pound up, if you've been compliant. Maybe that means there'll be a big drop this Sunday to re-adjust the balance.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Alisha » July 13th, 2005, 11:17 am

Sorry for the late reply everyone, but I weigh weekly on Wednesdays! I'll have to jiggle that around I think. :)

Congrats to everyone for your wonderful successes! I'm SO proud of every single one of you!

I dropped 4.5# this week, for a total of *dum dum de dum!* 15.5# in my first 2 weeks! I'll be banging on that 20# door in no time!

Take care!

Alisha :rose:
"I can resist everything but temptation"

~Oscar Wilde

Alisha
Trusted Member - #40 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call