Sunday Morning Roll Call: July 31, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call: July 31, 2005

Postby ljm498 » July 31st, 2005, 5:03 am

Hi everyone! Hope your weather is turning out better than mine here this Sunday morning. Rain Rain go aawwwaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I'm also hoping everyone does well on the scales today!

I seem to be creeping, but losing nonetheless. I dropped 1 lb this week and I'll certainly take it! I think the creepage has to do with a couple of things. One, I'm in between 40 and 50lbs lost and from what I've read people can have a bit of a plateau around there while their body readjusts and takes account of the weight loss. One other theory I have is that way back when, before the losing and regaining occurred my weight hovered between 160 and 165 for about 4 years. So this is a place that my body recocgnizes (sp?) and is comfortable with? I'm hoping once I get past the 160's the weight loss will pick up. I've yet to technically have a plateau yet thankfully, so I'm hoping I will continue to get lucky.

Have a great week everyone!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Slow but in the RIGHT direction

Postby Seaside » July 31st, 2005, 5:21 am

Wow! Where is everyone this morning? We just got back from church and before I proceed with my exciting day (laundry, change oil in car), thought I'd check in.

Lynne, I know how you feel! I only lost one lb this week, but given my unfortunate doughnut binge last week (celebrating finding our new house), that is not so bad. :roll:

Keep up the good work! I figure, as long as the scale is creeping DOWN instead of UP, that it is progress.

I feel certain that I will be in the 20 lb club this week. Already feeling great and SWIMMING (figuratively speaking) in some of the clothes that were a bit snug or comfy just a few months ago. yay!
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » July 31st, 2005, 5:48 am

GOOD MORNING EVBERYONE---

I am down another 2 pounds this week.. Thay makes 65# so far of FAT gone for good--YAHOO!!! hope to be in ONEderland soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LYNNE--
1# is AWESOME!!!!!!!
The weather here is about the same..off and on
WOW!!!!!!!!! another pound is great.. 47.5# loss is GREAT!!!!!! you are knocking at he 50# door..Good luck this week..

SEASIDW--
1# is GREAT!!!
Look out 20# :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Cause here she comes.. You will be there next week.. You are doing so good. :mrgreen: you are melting away :mrgreen: -- Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Emma » July 31st, 2005, 6:41 am

Good morning MF friends!

Congrats Lynne and Seaside on the 1lbs loss (I always lift a pound of butter at the grocery store to remind me how heavy it really is). And Seaside, I get goosebumps at the mention of donuts, those are my absolute downfall.

Martha - congrats on the 2lb. loss, ONEderland is just around the corner, you should be so proud of yourself. You are truely an inspiration.

Me? I had a great week! I'm down 3.6lbs. this week :yay: I'm knocking on the 40# club door!! I actually tried on some old clothes this morning that haven't fit me in years and they fit, what a great feeling.

Have a wonderful day everyone and YES, this IS fun!

emma
:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby fatfree » July 31st, 2005, 7:20 am

CONGRATULATIONS YOU LOSERS!

Hi Everbody!
This is the first time I have participated in roll call...how exciting! You alre all doing great on your weight loss...You should be so proud of yourselves!
I lost 2 pounds this week, which is good because I cheated :shock: But it was enough to get me in the 30 # club. I m going on vacation wednesday so I will miss you all, wish me luck on sticking to the plan! See you all when I get back Aug 20
Shelley
RESTARTED MAY 1, 2006

fatfree
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby fatfree » July 31st, 2005, 7:21 am

Oh.. By the way, be happy you have rain it has been soooo hot and dry here, I would love rain!!
Shelley
RESTARTED MAY 1, 2006

fatfree

Postby martha » July 31st, 2005, 7:41 am

EMMA---

WOW you are on a roll!!! 3.6# this week is great and I love it that those clothes fit again BUT LOOKOUT as they will be like the Walmart prices soon(falling off) :mrgreen: bet you look great in them for now though.. 40# club will be here soon..

FATFREE---

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: 30# club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
2# is great..Keep up the good work ...look forward to seeing less of you next week.. :D :D Wish I could send you some of our rain.. :D --Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby kimalexrn » July 31st, 2005, 8:00 am

Good Morning everyone. Im down 2.8 lbs this week, and happy about it. Im down from a size 22/24 to a comfortable 16/18. The funny thing is, I bought a size 12 dress yesterday, and yes it fit.Granted, it was made of this real stretchy(sp?) material. But it fits very nicely and I will be wearing it to church today. So I feel great. I havent wore a 12 in any form since 1996. :D :D :D :D

Anyway Congrats everyone :goteam:
Lynne 1 lb is still a loss
Seaside 1lb great, 20 lb club here you come :mrgreen:
Martha WOW Im so jealous in a good way :mrgreen:
Emma 3.6 what a great week for you :D
fat free 2 pounds great job keep it up

Everyone who follows: :whoohoo: :goteam:
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » July 31st, 2005, 8:37 am

Great roll call so far, Kids!

Kim, I am so proud of you, Little Darlin'!!! I share your joy as I remember when I got my first size 12 jeans. I cried.

Loser People, when you tell me about your losses, the things you can do now, the clothes you can wear now, etc. it makes me all emotional because I know how hard you've worked and I know the feeling of stepping on the scale or slipping into smaller clothing and walking around all brand new.

Enjoy every moment of the thinnin' process.

I know some of you are :x discouraged when your loss is :twisted: puny but the truth of it is this: every ounce adds up to a pound; every pound gets you closer to improved health, a happier :heart: and a better life.

Keep going, don't give up.

You CAN do this, if you WILL do this.

Shake it up, shake it off! :toast:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby sprgrammy » July 31st, 2005, 9:07 am

Good morning everybody! This is my first roll call and I am starting my fourth day today. I thought I was gonna die yesterday afternoon but I got thru it and feel great today. Got on the scale this morning and I have lost 5# in three days. Woo!! Hoo!! Is that normal? Wait why am I questioning this duhhhh?! I am so happy for all of you and hey I would have sold my first born to lose one pound Hee!!. You are all great!!! Everyone of you is an inspiration for me to keep on shakin...
Have a great Lord's day. Blessings, Carol

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Oh yea I am going to my grammyson's b-day party today. Prayers for shakin strength please.
Now I just have to figure out how to change my ticker!
sprgrammy

Postby LeeannNH » July 31st, 2005, 9:37 am

:mrgreen:

congrats to all of you losers! this is so much fun!!! i havent dared try to fit into smaller clothes yet...i know there are shorts i wore before my loss that were super tight :shock: and now are loose (the rest of my clothes have elastic in them :oops: ) . kim that is awesome about size 12...im going to wait until i loose 50# then go to the mall and try on clothes just for informations sake (i hate shopping because nothing cute fits)! fatfree congrats on the 30# club..that is wonderful. carol wow, 5# in 3 days is GREAT! yep its normal. i lost 9 pounds in 7 days. im glad you made it through the first 3 days, you go girl! it gets easier after the first week, so hang in there.

i am down 2# this week (as of friday) so a total of 42# since may 3!!!!

yee haw and everyone have a GREAT week!

leeann
:cleader: :cleader: :cleader: :cleader: :cleader: :cleader:
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby Lynzi » July 31st, 2005, 12:15 pm

Hello... :)

I hope it's o.k. that I join Sunday Roll Call. I have been visiting this sight for some time now, joined yesterday. I love the enthusiasm and good spirit here.
I chose MF because of the high potassium content (and it seems to taste good). I just started, I anticipate a physical adjustment.
Best Wishes to All of you!
Thank you,
Lyn
Lynzi
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » July 31st, 2005, 12:37 pm

Hi, Lyn and welcome!

We're :yay: happy to have you here.

For some there is definitely an :lightsword: adjustment period, others skate through the first week :angel: unscathed.

Read your Quick Start Booklet a few times to become thoroughly familiar with the program. It contains some general comments about what to do if you do experience some :nana: weirdness the first week or two.

Have a rockin’ weekend, rest up :water: drink up and :beerbeer: shake on, it’s a :partytime: party getting thinner and healther!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

roll call

Postby oregonrose » July 31st, 2005, 2:50 pm

sunday greetings! there are some great losses this week! Welcome Lyn! You will love this program. the product is great but the support is the thing that makes it work. I'm still pussy-footing around too much for a great showing this week but have a busy week planned for next week and structure always makes it easier for me. have a great week and drink water! nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby suzyq » July 31st, 2005, 3:02 pm

Hi all - Sorry for the late roll cal post but we spent the afternoon at the hospital with my 3 year old getting "glue" stitches. Always a joy!

We came home from our 2-week vacation yesterday - had an awesome time (perfect weather in Maine 8) ) but I really missed this forum! My husband and best friend did try to make up for the wonderful support but it just wasn't the same... :(

Anyhow... I had a wonderful 2 MF weeks also! Since my last roll cal on the 10th I have lost another 9.5 lbs. I was so worried to come home to my scale - worried that it wouldn't show a loss but, once again, MF rules!!!!

Congrats to all of you "losers" this week - and keep up the good work!
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Next

Return to Roll Call