Sunday Morning Roll Call: July 24, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call: July 24, 2005

Postby LilMsTexas » July 24th, 2005, 4:22 am

Goooooooooooooooood Sunday morning all my sleepyhead friends!! :snooze:

I hope you are all having a FANNNNNNNTABULOUS week, weekend, and summer 8) I have one more week of recovery before I have to go back to work so I'm going to try and savor every moment of it.

This week I am down 3.2lbs as of Wednesday. :D As you know I restarted my program in full force last Sunday and during the first three days shed 3 lbs. Now I should have started TOM on Thursday but still have not :shock: I am bloated like a blow fish and sooooooooooo terribly uncomfortable. I had a sign I was starting yesterday afternoon and then NOTHING! I am afraid with all the trauma to my body that my system is off this month, but I am still feeling the effects :cry: Yesterday the scales showed a gain of 2.2 {142.8} and this morning I'm back to 141.0 so I am just leaving my 140.6 as my weight for this week because I know my body is just freaking out over this water weight with my cycle being off.

Soooooooooooooooo.....that's about all for me. I have 5 more lbs to goal and then will most likely make a 5lb LESSER goal.......but I want to meet my original goal before I go and make any new plans (wow that was a mouth full now wasn't it) lol

Ya'll have an absolutely FANNNNNNTABULOUS week and HAPPY LOSING!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby ljm498 » July 24th, 2005, 4:35 am

Happy Sunday everyone! Well, it's that time of the week again and hopefully everyone has wonderful success at the hands of the scale.

Yesterday was one of my more challenging days I have to say but made it through. Went to a grad party and my mother in law was a pill! They just got done saying how wonderful I looked and then the next words out of her mouth were, "go get a plate of food!". I politely refused and said, nope, I'm fine. She said it at least 6 times :roll: I guess dealing with her was actually more challenging for me than the food was. Don't get me wrong, she's a sweety most times, but food to her is love and she just doesn't get the whole idea of "healthy" food. She calls healthy food "junk food" and cookies and pies and steak fried in butter, "good food". Sheesh. Anyway, rant over.

So, the scale was good to me for all of my efforts! I lost 3lbs this week! Very happy over this. 50#club is right around the corner. If I can get another 2.5lb week (though I'll gladly take more) I'll be in! But, of course, I will be .5lb away this time next week. Happens every time I'm starting to get a sense of humor about it though. Either that or I'm going to throw the scale out the window :shock: .

Christi, way to go on that 3.2! That's awesome. I'm sure once all of the bloating goes down you'll be at goal. You're SO close I'm sure you can taste it! :lol: Yeah, I'm sure the stress of having surgery threw off your ovulation by at least a few days.
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby LilMsTexas » July 24th, 2005, 4:42 am

Congratulations Lynne........as I always say.....anything over 2lbs is ALWAYS time for MAJOR happiness at my house 8) Two lb weeks are great and exciting too.......heck....any loss is great.......but when it's 3+ in a week I am THRILLED! And yes you will most likely be .5 from the 50# club next week because that's our curse lol

Mother-in-laws.........gotta love 'em :?: I just spent far to much time with mine to be objective on THIS subject so I'll just leave it alone lol

Anyway.....have a great week and HAPPY LOSING!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby ladyhawke » July 24th, 2005, 5:05 am

166 here today a loss of 14 lbs since July 9, I started MF for the first time early Mar because I didn't want to be fat at my son's First Communion.

I'm on all supplements and love not having to shop and cook only for the little guy.

God Bless everyone on the board and keep up the good work.
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Back on track!

Postby Seaside » July 24th, 2005, 6:25 am

Good morning all! I don't have much time to post. I'm down 1.5 lbs this week and back on track!
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby mytime » July 24th, 2005, 6:42 am

Good morning everyone - Christi so right there with you. This is my first MF TOM and I am sad to report I am only down .5 for the week :cry: . I am needing to remind myself that MF is for the good times and the tough times and to hang in there for "big losses" :D .On the positive side I am down 22.5 in my first month and tried on my jeans that I wore right before i got pregnant with my daughter - at about 202 - LB size 16 (with the stretch stuff) and can you believe I could button and zip at 224.5 ? I was very happy - put a hurt on the zipper and didn't sit down but showed my husband twice :D . You will be at goal in no time and I hope my water goes with yours !

Lynne - you ROCK !!!! In my case it is my mother - we call her a food pusher - :D You did GREAT at the party and with the loss - look out 50 lb club !

Ladyhawke - 14 in so very little time - GREAT GREAT GREAT.

Seaside - better still 1.5 down AND back on track !!!!! To quote Barney (the dinosaur) SUPER D DUPER :D

Here is to a great week everyone - BIG HUGS !!!!! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Emma » July 24th, 2005, 7:04 am

Good morning MF friends!

I'm back from a week's vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. This was my first time traveling and trying to do MF. Boy, it was hard!! :x We went out to eat almost everynight - out for ice cream almost everynight :cry: and when you're on vacation you get that "but I'm on vacation" mode in your head.

I stuck it out and only went off only a few times, no binging at all, but I did have definite no-no's. And I still lost 3.2lbs for the week :D Oh, and I had my TOM all week - figures.

I did learn that I'm totally spoiled by my Magic Bullet. I brought it down with me thank goodness, but when I was at the beach I just mixed the shake in a shaker jar and YUCK! I couldn't get it down. I saw that Martha premixes hers and let's them sit first, so maybe I should try that. But I also am one of the few who hate the RTDs, so we'll have to see.

Oh, well - I'm back and very happy to be back in my MF routine and happy to be back on the forum.

Have a wonderful day!

emma
:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma

Postby martha » July 24th, 2005, 7:06 am

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE---

I had a 3# loss for the week for a total of 63# so far.. I plan on adding some walking to my program this month..

Christi--Way to go on the 3.2#'s....You'll be at goal so soon now..Don't you hate TOMS :mrgreen: --

Ljm498--3#-WOW!!!!!!! look out 50# club...You did great handling the in-laws :mrgreen:

Ladyhawk--14# since July 9th--YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

Seaside--1.5# Congratulations on getting back on track again :D

MYTIME--- 22.5# is a great 1st month weight loss :mrgreen: be proud of your accomplishment...You're doing great and I am doing the mental imaging of you walking around in those LB 16 jeans and smiling all over myself. :mrgreen: .now onto sitting in them and size 14 :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Keep up the good work everyone---Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby kimalexrn » July 24th, 2005, 7:28 am

HELLO, HELLO, HELLO, I finally made it to the :coach: 30 LB CLUB :D :D :D .I'm down 2 lbs this week. Which puts me in the new club. Unca, move me up. Im so happy to be here and cant wait to leave.

Christi congrats on the 3.2 :yes:
Lynne Cngrats on the 3lbs :whoohoo:
Ladyhawke 14 pounds in two weeks wow :yes: :yes:
Seaside 1. 5 is still great success :bravo:

Mytime .5 pound loss is still a LOSS :toast:
Emma 3.2 lbs an on vacation, Wow :cheers:
Martha 3lb fabulous :goldstar:

And to all the losers who post after me, :goteam:

KIm
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby fatfree » July 24th, 2005, 7:46 am

Congratulations everyone! Your all doing great!
Im on my way out the door, and I dont know how much Ive lost because Im not weighing till next friday.
Have a great day :lol:
Shelley
RESTARTED MAY 1, 2006

fatfree
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Kimmy » July 24th, 2005, 8:04 am

good morning everyone. Just want to quickly report in, I'm on my way out the door. I am down .5 this week with 3.5 pounds to goal.
Kim
Kimmy
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby walkerlife » July 24th, 2005, 8:26 am

Congratulation to everyone on your WT loss. I started July 17 so far loss 10lb.

Connie
walkerlife

Postby 24KaratGold » July 24th, 2005, 8:49 am

Morning all. Got a busy day today -- my Firm summer picnic at Universal Studios. There is going to be LOTS of off-plan food there.... pray for me! LOL!

Congrats to all of you who precede me here! Kim, we KNEW you'd make that 30 pound club this week.

I'm down 1.0 today, to 188.5. Since last week I was down 5, I can't complain, especially since I have been putting a few fresh blueberries on my oatmeal in the morning. :( Blueberry season is almost over, though.

Have a great week, all.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

roll call

Postby oregonrose » July 24th, 2005, 12:28 pm

Hi ALl YOU all are great! I am back on track and only have 1 more lb to lose from the weight I gained by going insane for a week. I am totally on track and psyched. no head banging for any of us! have a good week all and I'll check in again later. nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Alooooha!

Postby missye » July 24th, 2005, 12:37 pm

I can't believe it! I'm now on my third day and I've lost 4#'s already?!!

When I got up this morning, I thought, "Okay, I'll weigh in just to be in sync with everyone, but don't expect anything." Hey, when your expetations are low, the rewards are more surprising, right? LOL

I did have a BIG cheat yesterday, a whopper!!! I was very strict the rest of the day, and managed to keep my calories around 1000. And I made sure I drank more than my water requirement. Guess I got lucky this time. But you know what . . . it wasn't worth it! A whopper doesn't taste good enough to justify 800 calories of my diet! I think I would have been just as well with a salad. Well, I know now, and I'm armed with that pearl of knowledge.

Today, we're going to a Christening party at a Chinese restaurant. I've had my yummy oatmeal, plan on drinking a shake before we go in, and will have a bar in my purse. I have decided that if anyone "pushes" I can munch on some veggies . . .

Can't wait until I'm as skinny as my little hula girl below again!

Nice to meet all of you and I look forward to these weekly roll calls!

-K-
Kate
Started: 22 July 2005

missye
Regular Member - #10 Club

Next

Return to Roll Call