Sunday Morning Roll Call: July 17, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby DogMa » July 17th, 2005, 10:28 am

Congrats, all. Christi, you look fabulous in the photos. I didn't understand about the "belly monster" at all until I saw the before photos.

As for me, I've been under far more stress than usual. I was out of town last weekend for a job interview, and found out I'd be going out of town NEXT weekend for another interview. And today I'm supposed to meet a cousin for the first time. Plus I've been battling some sort of leg injury all week. (Ooh, and the people in the first city have already told me they really want me there and will be making me an offer this week!)

But despite the stress - and the travel - I'm down slightly more than my usual, at 2.2. I'm also finally down a size. So, YAY, ME!!!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Tk » July 17th, 2005, 10:35 am

Hello everybody!! Just wanted to post before we left for the beach. We are all running like chickens with their heads cut off trying to get the trailer packed....Dear Honey has to go to sears to pick up a new battery for his pickup, it died last night!! Anyways, since my last post 2 weeks ago, I am down 2 more precious pounds. I am now at 27 lbs. I am 3 pounds from my 2nd goal of 30 lbs. I was hoping to reach it by vacation time, but the funeral thru me off. And yes STRESS slows down your weight loss. I agree with that statement 100%

Well, I've got more packing to do, and the mf is already in the trailer. OOps, just remembered, gotta get my shaker jars out, were we are going doesn't have electrical hookups. It's dry camping. Darn, I'm gonna miss my MB!!

See ya all next week!!
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » July 17th, 2005, 10:51 am

Good Almost Afternoon All!!
We went to the drive in last night and didn't get home till almost 2 AM!!
It was a double feature and lots of fun but it is also 36 miles from home, so we got home at almost 2 AM!
WOWOWWW to all our losers!! LOOK at all those new club members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christi, size 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAHOO!!!!
That is awesome!!!! So glad you are feeling better!!
CONGRATS to everyone who had losses this week and there were some GREAT ones!! I am tooo far behind this morning to name everyone by name, but you all ROCK!!!
I am off to hit the park for a walk. before it gets near 100 again!
In my first week back on plan since vacation, I have lost 8 pounds since Monday! I gave 6.5 more to go to get rid of what I gained and I will do so!
Hope everyone to come also has a great MF week!!
God Bless All,
Shrink aka Mary
324/221/180
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » July 17th, 2005, 11:07 am

WOWEEEEE to all the new club members!! Are you guys running from me or what? ;)

24K......in December I was at exactly this same weight. I lost just 3 lbs before starting MF in March. Here we are 4 months later and LOOK AT ME NOW.............the key being LOOK AT WHERE YOU WILL BE IN 4 months or less 8) VERY EXCITING!!!!

Kimmy......4 lbs from goal.......oh my gosh how do you stand the suspense?? Those last few can be SUCH a killer, and I hope it will go very smoothly for you :D

Welcome back Seaside......I'm so glad you are doing so well and spirits are high and attitude is superb :D You'll be in the negative zone before you know it.

Robin....congratulations on being down a size!! That is THE BEST reward EVER!!!

TK.....sooooooo awesome about being 3 lbs from your 2nd goal. I find mini goals empowering and exciting. GREAT JOB!

And Mary........good grief woman.......8lbs in ONE WEEK??? That gets the FANNNNNNNNNNNNNTABULOUS seal of the day :shock:

We're rockin' and rollin' people. Now where are the Donnas and the men folk today?? Summer time is harder with everyone doing so much on the weekends. But dangit we all feel so great and look so great we just HAVE to get out and SHOW OURSELVES OFF to the rest of the world ;)

Hope you're all having a superb weekend!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby martha » July 17th, 2005, 11:51 am

Great Job everyone-- just back form cleaning the kitchen and had to look again..

Lynne-- 2.5#
Christi-- size 8--WOW and the 40# club too!!!!!!!
Angelia-- 50# club-- you go girl :D
Kassilou--4#loss and the 70# club.. Amazing!!!!!!
Kim--3.8# this week--COOL--lookout 30# club :mrgreen:
Mytime--4# loss--22# in 3 weeks..WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Ania--I look forward to your 1st weigh in
24KT--5# and the 80# club--Fabulous girl :D
Kim--3#loss and goal within your reach.. so cool
Robin--2.2#--and I size down--- hope your leg gets better..
TK--2# you are doing great
Mary--8# WOW!!! almost there :D
Seaside--you're back--YAHOO-- look out weight loss here she comes :mrgreen:

Hope I didn't miss anyone.. CONGRATULATIONS to you all and I hope to see more of all of your weight MELTING off by next week :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha

roll call

Postby oregonrose » July 17th, 2005, 12:29 pm

HI everybody is doing great!
Lil miss texas, here you are just out of surgery and you are cheerleading for everybody! you ar the greatest.
As for me.... I had a wild PMS week and now with aunt flo and the junk I ate I am 3 lbs up. I am thru head banging and am totally back on track and motivated so I think these few lbs should be gone by next week. getting youngest (12 year old) off to camp today, hang in there everybody and keep on shakin!
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby LeeannNH » July 17th, 2005, 12:34 pm

hi everyone

i havent really participated in the roll call as i usually weigh in with my doctor. this week i didnt see her so i decided to weigh myself! i am down 4# for a total of 39# YEEEE HAAAWWWW!

i cant believe it!

CONGRATS to everyone on their losses this week. it is amazing to see all of this success.

take care everyone and have a great week!!
leeann
:mrgreen:
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby LilMsTexas » July 17th, 2005, 2:19 pm

Congrats Leeann..........1 more lb to the 40# club with me :D I'm glad you went ahead and weighed yourself because a 4# loss for the week is FANNNNNNNNTABULOUS 8) I've said it before and I'll say it again.....anytime it is more than 2 lbs I am FREAKING ECCSTATIC (sp on that work?) lol Not that I'm not THRILLED with 2lbs......but you know what I mean ;)

And Rose..........well.........it happens ya know. But with your usual style and grace you are back on track and with the program 8) Hope your daughter has fun at camp :D
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

more time

Postby oregonrose » July 17th, 2005, 5:38 pm

HI! back from camp and had time to actually read at my leisure all the postings. Everybody has done GREAT
I am so happy to hear that even people who have been on a while and los a great deal of weight still can have BIG LOSS weeks, what a great week to everybody.
24k, my pasadena friend, you are doing great! a new club for you and so many others this week.
keep it up and drink water! its even more important with this heat! Isnt it great that the heat seems a little less since we are not eating carbs? what will that feel like this winter?!?!?! without my 50 lb sweater I will have to buy some new fleece?!?!?! (awwwww)
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby LeeannNH » July 17th, 2005, 5:42 pm

hey christi

i here ya callin my friend!!!! i was so happy----last week i had a smaller loss, so i assumed i was gearing up for my first plateau. i know its coming just dont know when

i cant believe the 40# club is next. i love the clubs...small goals with LARGE rewards :D

thanks sso much for your support, you are so sweet
leeann

by the way...how are you feeling after your surgery?
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby sasafraz » July 17th, 2005, 5:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

When I got up this morning I was dreading the weekly weigh-in...boy I sure am glad I got on those scales because I was down 4 more pounds, now I am in the 10# club :D
This past week was a challenge and I even slipped a little but got back on track and I am glad I did.

Congrats to all losers!
Jamie

sasafraz
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby aphrael » July 17th, 2005, 6:41 pm

Congratulations to all the losers this week!

Well the evil week 3 plauto hit. I went down a hole .2 this week. I'm not discuraged though, at least I didn't gain :D

I hope everyone has a great week, keep shakin...
Aphrael

Due Nov. 16th
aphrael
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby mytime » July 17th, 2005, 8:07 pm

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE !!!! I just simply cannot believe the clubs this week. I am so inspired by how everyone is doing. Just really putting in the effort - whether it is back on track or keep on truckin. All things are possible and to answer your question 24 - this is the first time I have ever had fun losing. This is fun and unbelievable. Hope everyone has a great week and I will see you here next time - Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby martha » July 17th, 2005, 9:23 pm

Congratulations to all of you..

Aphrael--.2 is so much better than a gain.. look out next week as the weight continues to fall :D hang in there..

Jamie--4# loss and the 10# club :mrgreen: WOW!!!!!!!!!

Leeann-4#loss-- lookout 40#club cause here she comes :mrgreen:

Oregonrose-- wow you ahve a hard week with PMS, aunt Flo and all that head banging :mrgreen: hang in there it will get better and those 3# will be gone before you know it.. I'm cheering for you :mrgreen: --Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha

First time and a day late

Postby SusanH » July 18th, 2005, 5:08 am

:D I've lost 3 pounds in the last week. Of course, I'm just starting my second month but still, with this kind of progress, it is easier to stay on plan.
Susan H.
My will shall shape the future.
6/17/05
266/246/150
SusanH
Newbie - #20 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call