Sunday Morning Roll Call: July 17, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby dlr2424 » July 20th, 2005, 10:47 am

sorry guys..... :hide: ..........better late than never........ :huh: ..........

AWESOME JOB to each & everyone of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... :bravo: ......I am so proud to be part of this losing team......... :goteam:

This week was a 2.6 loss for me...............keep up the great work everyone!!!............... :whoohoo:

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby mytime » July 20th, 2005, 9:29 pm

Donna - that is soooo great !!! Less than ten pounds to goal. You are knocking on the door. Keep up the great work :cheerleader: Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby martha » July 20th, 2005, 10:20 pm

DONNA--

How great it must feel to be 10# away from goal.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ---YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!! you are truely an inspiration to me.. have a great week.. Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby LilMsTexas » July 21st, 2005, 4:52 am

Congratulations my lost friend...lol...You probally noticed the thread in the Come on In section where I was asking about you. I found your card by the way :D So I have what I need. I'm so excited you are so close to goal. We may cross the finish line right together 8) HOW EXCITING!!

BIG HUGS,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

20# Club, here I am!!!

Postby Alisha » July 21st, 2005, 7:07 am

Woooo I just HAD to post again! I made it! 20.5lbs gone by the end of my 3rd week! Oh wow! It's so amazing to be one of the participants rather than a jealous onlooker!!

Donna! 10# away from goal! How exciting! You've come so far and I'm so very proud of you. I'm proud of everyone for gritting their teeth and sticking to it even when times are tough. What a team! :goteam:

Congrats and BIG hugs to everyone! Weigh to go!!! :hug:

Knock knock Unca, may I join the (drum roll please!) 20# club? :yes:

All the very best of success!

Alisha :rose:
"I can resist everything but temptation"

~Oscar Wilde

Alisha
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby joysea » July 21st, 2005, 8:20 am

Remember that empty space in the 30 pound club? Well, it's not empty anymore!!!

I finally made it...I lost another 3.3 pounds since my son's wedding last Saturday!

I wore my size 8 gown and felt like the belle of the ball! Lots of compliments, but of course the bride was the main attraction!

Even with all the food there I was in complete control and enjoying the moment - actually I was in a dream state, felt undescribably happy!
Now that this day has passed, I am continuing my journey to goal and transition.

I coudn't have made it without you...I read the board religiously...although I don't post as much, I think of all of you so much. Your ups and your downs are mine, too. We relate - as no others can understand the powerful addiction food plays in our lives. And yet we revel in the joy that Medifast has brought to our lives!

Always a sincere thank you.

I will post pictures as soon as they arrive from the photographer.

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby martha » July 21st, 2005, 12:14 pm

JOYCE--

I had to say WOW!!! again :mrgreen: almost to goal and a size 8 at that .. :mrgreen: that's great.. can't wait to see your pictures..bet you were gorgeous in that size 8 dress.. keep up the good work..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby dlr2424 » July 21st, 2005, 5:12 pm

Joyce..............CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................. :trophy: ........
you deserve it for all your hard work................. :bravo: ............i'm dying to hear about the wedding..... :yes: ......and God Bless you for dropping the lbs since that festive day......... :yourock: .........i'm sure besides the bride ....... :glasses: ....alot of eyes were on you........... :yeah:

Donna.........dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby joysea » July 21st, 2005, 8:30 pm

Martha and Donna~

Thanks so much, you guys!!!

And I must say, Donna, by the looks of your ticker, you, too, are almost to goal!!! Together we CAN do this, we WILL do this because we WANT to do this!!!

BTW, Donna, how was your special occasion on Saturday????

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » July 22nd, 2005, 4:22 am

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO Joyce :D Dang it's so exciting for EVERYONE to see such success!! Don't we all CRAVE the before and after pictures so we can imagine ourselves at goal?? I am never jealous of people getting to goal on program because with every success that just RE-emphasizes the possibilities for ME :D I say again......it's just ALL VERY EXCITING and of course FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTABULOUS 8) Now let's see those pictures young lady!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Previous

Return to Roll Call