Sunday Morning Roll Call: July 10, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call: July 10, 2005

Postby ljm498 » July 10th, 2005, 3:07 am

Goodmorning!!! Hope everyone is doing well this morning and waking up to a bright and beautiful Sunday. For all of you dealing with hurricane Dennis, you are in my prayers to get through it safely and with hopefully no damage to your property.

For me, the scale moved a little more this week than the past few weeks, but just in the past 2 days. I was starting to think I was on a plateau but nope. I'm down 2 pounds as of this morning and have finally pushed my way into the 40# club! Wahhoooooo!!!!

Hope everyone sees good results this morning! Have a wonderful week!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby martha » July 10th, 2005, 4:24 am

Hello everyone--

Happy to report a 3#loss for the week.
Congratulations Lynne onyour 2# loss.. That's Great!!! keep up the good work.. Yahoo for you going to the 40#club..
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Finally got mom to agree to go to my son's house to ride out Dennis..shutting down the computer as of now.. please keep everyone dealing with Dennis in your prayers..all of my hubbies family lives in Mobile and Gulf Shores, Al and most stayed home thinking it would hit Fla instead.. Thanks--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby want2Bthin » July 10th, 2005, 4:28 am

Congrats to Martha & Ljm.

I stayed the same this week so I guess I am dealing with the dreaded plateau. :x I have been under lots of stress too so maybe that is the problem. I have been 100% compliant so hopefully next week will be better.

We are off to go 1/2 way to Philadelphia today. My husbands surgery is on Tuesday. We are suppose to have internet in our hotel room so hopefully I'll be able to check in this week.

Angelia :mrgreen:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby martha » July 10th, 2005, 4:33 am

ANGELIA---

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers this week. Hope everything goes okay..
Keep your chin up.. those plateaus are enough to make you want to kill :x but you were compliant and it should show up soon for you..you're just losing inches instead this week :mrgreen: and thats a good thing..--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Emma » July 10th, 2005, 5:13 am

Good Morning Medifast Friends!

Congrats Lynne - 2lbs. and the 40# club :yes: AWESOME!!

Martha - 3lbs - WOW!!! Be safe.

Angelia - don't worry, the scale WILL budge!

I'm happy to report a 2.8lbs loss - I'm 1/2 lb. away from the 30# club, I see it, I see it!!

Have a wonderful MF day.
emma
:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby fatBgone » July 10th, 2005, 6:06 am

Good Morning - you bunch a' LOSERS!!!

Well, first off, I HAVE to say - "We MISS you this morning Christi!!!" And I know I can speak for everyone when I say that!! I'm thinking (hoping) that maybe later this morning or afternoon you will have Darren get online and send us a message - from you - so we can have an update on how you're doing! I know you won't be able to get downstairs to get on the computer, but if I know you like I think I do, then TODAY would be the day because you'll be going crazy not being able to add to the Roll Call this morning!

Ok - now a great BIG congrats to Lynne - YEAH for that 40 # club! I'm sooo excited for my medifast "twin", but now I've got some serious work to do to catch up to you! hehe!! You're doing great!!

And Martha - oh my gosh - you ARE just melting away! 55 pounds already gone & in such a short time....you're doing totally AWESOME! Are you doing the complete or 5/1? Also....just curious - are you exercising and if so, what are you doing? You're just incredible!! That's how fast I had wanted to lose when I first started using Medifast, but I only had a good month like that in the beginning - and then it slowed down quite a bit to about 8-10 pounds a month (which I'm still thrilled about) - but WOW!

Angelia - Have a safe trip & I hope all goes well with your hubby's surgery! Don't worry about that stinkin' plateau! You know from reading about all of ours, that it will break and you'll start losing again!!

Emma - Good job on your 2.8 pounds this week!! You'll be sneakin' in that 30 # pound club this week - before Sunday - I'm sure!!

Ok, I know I haven't been at roll call (or even online very much as a matter of fact) for the past 2 Sundays. I was too bummed to even post my results because I had gained some 2 weeks ago and then last Sunday I hadn't lost all of what I had gained yet and I didn't want to post until I could show either a loss or at least the same as where I was. I've been trying sooo hard for the past 2 weeks though and was getting frustrated too because I couldn't even get under 180 - no matter what I did. I was trying the complete on some days instead of 5/1 and then some days I did ONLY shakes with no soups or oatmeal and it was like NOTHING was making the difference.

Then, this week, it finally happened! YEAH! And you know what's weird....this week - because of difference circumstances - I didn't exercise at Curves or water aerobics. I was totally bummed because I thought that would hurt me even more, but I can only wonder if that's what finally pushed me through - or if it's only a coincicence??? I have water aerobics on Tuesday & Thursday nights & Curves on Mon, Wed & Fri mornings. Well Curves was closed on Monday (July 4) and then Tuesday night I was at an awards ceremony for my kids swim team so I missed water aerobics. I missed Curves on Wed because I was too tired to go at 6:30 am and then I never could get it in my day at another time. Then...Thursday night it rained so our water aerobics class was cancelled and then Friday I missed Curves again because I wanted to stay at the pool with my daughter's practice since it was the last day. So EACH day, stuff was getting in the way of my exercising and I was mad about it, but then I started losing weight every day & it just makes me wonder if I was exercising too much or something which was keeping me in my plateau - or if that's even what made me gain 2 weeks ago. I know Nancy had said that I might gain in the beginning of my exercise (but I didn't) so maybe it just took a few weeks before it happened.

Oh my gosh - sorry for ramblin on & on...I just re-read it all & that's probably way too much information. Anyway, I'm down to 178 now, which is only 2.5 pounds down from my last roll call 2 weeks ago, but if I add in what I gained, then I've actually lost 5.5 pounds. I'm just happy that I'm only 3.4 pounds away from the 40# club and I'm hoping to get there by next Sunday!

Now, one last thing.....I was really looking forward to exercising again this week - but now I'm confused....any suggestions??

Ok now I don't know why I can't access the emoticons this morning....it's like my computer is blocking them when I try to click on "view more emoticons". I was going to decorate my LOOOONG post, but looks like I won't be able to. Has this ever happened to anyone before? It's never happened to me before!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby ljm498 » July 10th, 2005, 6:33 am

Martha, great job on the 3#!! You are doing so great and moving along very quickly. I'm glad to hear you're going someplace safe.

Angelia, plateaus just stink. But, I'm sure you'll be on your way in no time. Just keep on track and the scale will move. And yes, I'll bet anything most of it is due to the stress you must be feeling about your husband's surgery. When I'm under stress about a certain event, once the event has occured and I get past it my body lets go and I usually have a big loss. So, hopefully that will be your case too! But I pray for a speedy recovery for your husband and hope everything is ok with him.

Emma, 2.8, awesome! 1/2# away, that's nuthin and you'll be there before the week's out! Great job!

Lisa, don't worry twinny, give it a week and you'll be here too! I'm not sure about the exercise but I'd be willing to bet there's some kind of correlation there. Hmmmmm Hopefully someone with more experience with that can give you some good in sight (sp?).

Way to go losers!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498

Postby 24KaratGold » July 10th, 2005, 7:27 am

Welcome to the Sunday Roll Call and Prayer Request Thread! :D

Ooo Lynne, congratulations on the 40 pound club!

I've been taking a small "break" this week. I've been Medifasting during the day, for the most part, and then in the evenings and on the weekend I've been eating other foods, but not overdoing it. I think it's been more like transition (with some other things), and I'm pleased to say that even with the "break" I'm down 1.5 this week from last week, to 194.5.

As for the prayer requests, noted for Angelia's husband (my husband had hernia surgery about five years ago, and he came through wonderfully, so don't worry too much, hon) and for martha and others dealing with the hurricane.

I'll add my own prayer request. Those who read my journal thread know that I have asked for prayers for my friend B., who probably should be dead now but for the fact that he's too stubborn to die. Last night I spoke with one of his doctors who swore to me that he would not let this man die. I take some hope in that, yet know that things are bad indeed, and that in the end it is God who decides. Pray if you would that this is a promise the doctor can keep.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold

Postby Kimmy » July 10th, 2005, 7:58 am

Hi,
I was gone last weekend so I did'nt weigh until this morning. I am down 4 pounds for the last 2 weeks. I am 5 pounds away from goal.
Start weight 192#
Weight now 157#
Weight loss now-35#
Kim
Kimmy
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby kimalexrn » July 10th, 2005, 8:06 am

Congrtulations to all you losers who have posted this far and to those who will post after me :goteam: As for me, I'm down 3.2 pounds this week. I'm thrilled with that. It feels so good to off that crazy 2 week plateau I was on. Thought I'd be stuck for life.

Everybody keep up the good work. My prayers are with you all.

Kim
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby shortgirl » July 10th, 2005, 8:45 am

Good Morning to all. Hope this finds Christi feeling great ( but sore I am sure) this AM. I am so happy this morning because I have lost another lb. which I thought would never come and I am now IN THE 20# CLUB. YEA YEA. I didn't think I would ever get there. And great going to everyone else who has lost this week and if you didn't it will come. I still can't get over that I have lost 20#'s. MF is great and working so well for me. Judy from Iowa
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

good morning!

Postby oregonrose » July 10th, 2005, 9:07 am

HI ALL! Great week for all! I had a tough week but still got gown to 196! Thats 2 lbs for this week. (Unca please move me to the 20# club!)I sure love being in ONE der Land at last! Glad to hear that Lil moss Texas made it thru with flying colors-- will however be moving slow for a while yet! She is such an energetic person the hardest thing will be keeping her down long enough to heal! Stay safe all, will check in again later, nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby missahc » July 10th, 2005, 9:36 am

Good Morning all you losers!!

I have to admit that I am a loser too! 6 lbs this week. I am very happy
because I didn't lose anything last week. I worked on my pantry yesterday. I went out and bought some containers which had slots
as wide as an MF packet. I put all my packets (28 day supply) in these containers and everything is organized!!! :dance:
06/11/05
350/250/170
missahc
Regular Member - #100 Club
Regular Member - #100 Club

storage

Postby oregonrose » July 10th, 2005, 9:54 am

What a great idea, Ania, where did you get it? Congrats on a big loss this week! You are doing Great! This plan is the best thing I have ever seen! Changing lives! for the better! nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose

Postby THINKTHIN » July 10th, 2005, 10:23 am

Well, I'm sad to say, I have not been on the wagon with you all lately...but I am re-re-re-starting today! :mrgreen:

My weight today is 174lbs. Only up three pounds from around a month or so ago. I really hate not sticking to this plan...but didn't have the courage to stick it out. Perhaps, on this go around it will work. Isn't the saying, "THREE TIMES A CHARM?"

Happy losing~
~Tiesha
THINKTHIN

Next

Return to Roll Call