Sunday Morning Roll Call: July 10, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby LuzInIt » July 13th, 2005, 4:33 pm

Way to go Alisha :D ! I was down a similar amount my first two weeks and now, having completed week 16, 60+ pounds are gone. Believe you can do it and you will! And you will continue to enjoy MFing it more and more as time passes.

I began the plan on a Tuesday, my official weigh-in taking place at work since there is a medical scale there. I soon missed not being part of the Sunday Roll Call with everyone else. I bought one of the digital scales from TSFL (actually bought three they were so nice), and began weighing at home and joining in on the fun on Sundays! I still record my Tuesday "official" weight for my journal. Just weigh yourself this Sunday and post whatever additional weight you lose between now and then and you'll be in sync with the rest of the Sunday crowd by the following Sunday. You'll be happy you did!
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby martha » July 13th, 2005, 5:22 pm

ALISHA--
4.5# in a week.. GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! you are right at that 20#clubs door.. 15.5# in 2 weeks is great-

Donna --
Don't worry about that old 1#.. just water build up :D it will be gone and then some next week..you are soo funny--I love to read your posts..

LuzInIt-
60# gone in 4 months is so awesome--you go girl :mrgreen: keep up the good work.. Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Previous

Return to Roll Call