Sunday Morning Roll Call: July 3, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby Alisha » July 3rd, 2005, 9:46 am

Hi everyone and congrats on the losses! Everyone here is doing so well it's amazing. :thumbup: This is my very first roll call - I only started the plan last Wednesday but I'm down 8lbs! 8lbs in 5 days - I'll take it thank you very very much! :cleader:

A big hug to all of you on plateaus. :hug: Just remember - you've come SO far and you will get through this. Your dedication will pay off in a BIG lose - I have no doubt - and don't forget to measure those lost inches! Everyone's body needs a little time to catch up :mrgreen:

I hope you all have a wonderful 4th.

~Alisha :rose:
"I can resist everything but temptation"

~Oscar Wilde

Alisha
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby Tk » July 3rd, 2005, 10:22 am

Good Morning everyone! Happy 4th to you all. Well, after last week of the scale not moving, I am proud to say I am down 5 lbs this week!!!! 5 more pounds and I will be in the 30 lb club. We are 3 weeks away from going on vacation, and I would like to be at 220lbs. I am at 225, so I hope I make it!! Contrats to everyone!! Have a Happy and safe week!!
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » July 3rd, 2005, 10:42 am

Yay Oregon Nancy!!!! Welcome to ONEderland!!!!!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby suzyq » July 3rd, 2005, 11:33 am

Another great week! All you newbies (Alisha, Tena, and Bob - love that sign in name Bob) are doing awesome! Keep up the good work! :yes:

Soon to be members of the #40 lb club: Lynne and Tena - the #50 lb club - Angelia and Heidi - the #70 lb club - Eddie! WOW!!!! :hi5:

Emma - 2.6 is great! And Donna - you are only 12.4 lbs from goal? Awesome! :yippee:

Kim and Kassilou - those plateaus will soon be over - keep the faith! :pour: Just keep shaking!

24K and Oregon Rose - I am hoping to join you in ONEderland soon! I am down 4lbs this week for a total of 17. Thanks for all the inspiration!

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DogMa » July 3rd, 2005, 1:07 pm

Congrats to all the losers, and my sympathy to those who've plateaued. I hope things break for you soon!

I'm down another 2, for a total of 10.2 in three weeks. Not exactly stellar, but I guess I can live with it. But it seems like giving up the bars and drinking more shakes (instead of other Medi-foods) has done absolutely nothing to speed things along.

At least my three weeks are done and I can start getting some exercise again.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby doglover » July 3rd, 2005, 1:41 pm

A little late in getting on but I am still at 140 today (in a previous post I said how I am fluctuating between 139.5-141. :cry: So this is plateau time for me big time! I have rededicated myself yesterday to stop nipping the PB :whip: and get all meals in and on time. So we'll see what this week hold for me. Yesterday and today I am feeling some hunger issues so I must have bounced myself out of the mild state of ketosis. I'll take the hunger, it means I am doing something worthy! :weightlift:

Congrats to all those losers. Donna - my buddy - you are doing so great and are so awesome! :hug:

I must confess that sitting on a plateau gives you ugly views. For example, for the first time ever I felt angry/jealous/something :| about all the losers still going strong when I can't seem to get these lousy 5 lbs off. But then I realized that my re-dedication also means being 100% giving to others as well and I became so happy to see that this program really does work. :yes: I WILL get thru this and I WILL get to my goal and all you losers help me prove that! :stroll: Thanks for being an inspiration every single day!

Happy 4th!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby LuzInIt » July 3rd, 2005, 4:36 pm

Hi, I'm a little late reporting this week - all the holiday stuff going on! But glad to report a 3 pound loss for a total of 58! I am thrilled to read of all your successes - excuse me Eddie, but you are like the incredible shrinking man :shock: . I'm kinda jealous, but very happy for you! 24K, I'm glad to see that plateau in disappearing fast in the rear view mirror- may you continue to pick up speed! Hopefully, you are encouragement to Kassilou, Kimalexrn and others who are where you (and me, too) were just a short while ago. Hang in there losers, the plateaus do come to an end. I'd love to congratulate everyone by name, but being a late poster means it would get kind of long. I'm just really happy for all :lol: - thanks for the inspiration; lets race to goal everyone, how much fun!
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby martha » July 3rd, 2005, 5:31 pm

Hi everyone--
Sorry this is so late but my mom went into the hospital as soon as i got back from Branson and we just got home today.. Down 5# and into the 50# club :D Congratulations to all the losers and to everyone else just hang in there and before you know it those stubborn scales will move :D . HAPPY 4th OF JULY to all of you--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha

Postby want2Bthin » July 3rd, 2005, 5:34 pm

Martha-

Is your Mom doing ok? Congrats on the 50 pound club!!! Hopefully I'll be joining you next week.

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby martha » July 3rd, 2005, 6:20 pm

Angelai--
Yes she's okay now.. she hates whenever I leave(usually only 1 time a year) she had another back surgery done and of course she had problems.. she has so much wrong with her anyway.. pacemaker, triple bypass surgery, kidney failure(just a few of her problems)takes 19 scripts(just reduced it to this) and 4 breathing treatments , 2 inhalers, uses oxygen at home, insulin dependent and takes Forteo( for bone growing )shots each day.. she takes 90mg of morphine and 3 loratab 10 a day too. as you can see its a lot wrong with her.. BUT she is home and doing sooo much better..THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for asking.. it really is a lonesome job being a caregiver..especially with hubby working on a tugboat and only being home 6 times a year--
Can't wait till you are in the 50# club too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It's great!! congratulations on your weight loss too!!--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
267.5/189.5/130
martha

Postby LilMsTexas » July 4th, 2005, 12:01 pm

Dear wonderful friends I am sorry I am tardy on the roll call. I posted earlier this week my 2lb loss and it ended up being 2.4 I think by the end. I am at 150.0 and have been there since Wed. I miss you all more than you know and the limited amount of time that I have had hear has really been showing in my emotional life. I'm nervous and excited and just a bit stressed but so glad this week is finally here!!

My mother-in-law made it here on Saturday and we were gone to King's Dominion until 1:00 this morning. We got up to get my son packed and off to church camp and I've been preparing for a cookout the rest of the day. I was glad this morning the scales didn't move UP after my break from plan yesterday at King's Dominion. I did so much walking and drank water allllllllll day long, but I did eat regular food. I didn't get sick but I am exhausted today.

I can hope for a little loss this week to bring me into the 140's but I guess I won't hold my breath. We all know all to well that plateau's can last a while and I'm not sure I will make it back into full ketosis this week. I have given myself permission to do "well" but to not punish myself emotionally if I have a little extra this week before surgery. I had a wonderful talk with Nancy the other day and I am prepared to go back full force on my plan once surgery is over and I'll be using my medifiast during recovery.

To all of you...new and oldtimers.....I will miss you all and I will thinking of you every single day. I won't be able to get down to the basement for a while after surgery but hopefully DH will have me a laptop I can plug into the landline upstairs after I am lucid enough to type :shock: Nancy knows how to call me and if you want to call me personally, and I gave her permission to give my phone number out.

I will try so hard to be online some this week. Just remember that tomorrow is late night and check-in at work and Wednesday is my last day at work and Thursday I leave for D.C....SURGERY FRIDAY!! Keep me in your prayers as I will keep you all in mine. IF I make it to 140_ something this week I will FOR SURE let you know lol

Love and hugs,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby shortgirl » July 4th, 2005, 7:05 pm

Late with this but Congrats!! to everyone. I am down 1.75 this week for a total loss of 19lbs. I am still amazed at this. My DH just keeps looking at me and saying you look like a different person and your face is pretty again. I am getting into smaller clothes already and feeling great. I can't wait to get into the 20lb club. I am even pretty proud of myself. Didn't think I could ever lose weight again. I had just about givien up on myself and if I hadn't found this sight I couldn't have done it without all of you. so THANK YOU THANK YOU. And everyone here deserves a pat on the back. Judy from Iowa ( I don't know how to use all of the cute faces at the side of this or I would)
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby mytime » July 4th, 2005, 8:03 pm

Congratulations everyone on an amazing week !!!! To everyone in a plateau - hang on - remember what happened to 24 - big losses any day now !!!

Shortgirl - so gald you did not give up and you came to MF - I felt much the same was - just decided I would be overweight for the second half of my life as well. Then I took one long look at my kids and decided two things 1. I wnat to really be here for them and physically and emotionally be able to support them and 2. I never wante them to be ashamed to introduce me as their mom. So with all of that said - you ROCK - your face ahs always been beautiful - only now you are smiling.

Great job everyone and here is to another terrific week - one sip at a time. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby fedup » July 6th, 2005, 8:12 am

Congratulations to everyone!!!! Oregonrose- ONEDERLAND!!!!!! :lol: Can't wait to be back there myself! Save a spot for me okay!!??!!

I won't weigh in today.... I've been on vacation for nearly 2 weeks. First to DIsney world (a blast) then an unexpected trip to visit family... so I want to have some 100% compliant days under my belt before weigh in this coming Sunday. I also am changing my weigh in to Sundays so this is a good time to do it! Hopefully I won't show too much of a gain... my fingers are crossed... I did eat off program but I walked and walked and tried to eat sensibly... we'll see. I also promised to be back 100% compliant once back home and I'm home, so here I am...
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby martha » July 6th, 2005, 8:20 am

FEDUP---

WELCOME HOME--- glad you had a good time on your vacation.. love Disney try to go every couple years(as each grandchild turns 5)Great to see you are right back on program--That's GREAT!!! just wanted to say hi :mrgreen:-- Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
267.5/189.5/130
martha

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call