Sunday Morning Roll Call: July 24, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby Sablebaby » July 26th, 2005, 8:38 am

I weighed in today and saw one pound gone. So, adding that one with the one I lost on wednesday (when I peeked to see if I made the #20 club) that makes a total of 2 lbs for the week. It's also TTOTM and a couple of slips last week (nothing really terrible), that's not too shabby. :D

So, we are off to VEGAS in a couple of hours. I'm taking my BF for his birthday which is today. He's never been there and it's been 10 years since I've gone. I will only be gone a few days and I'm bringing my MF and hope to stay as close to plan as possible.

See you in a few days!

:partytime:
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby Nancy » July 26th, 2005, 9:45 am

Hey that's great - a little peeky-pooh at the scales and you were rewarded with four cubes of butter melted away - this stuff works!

Have fun in LV!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby martha » July 26th, 2005, 12:41 pm

Sablebaby------
YEAH!!!!!!!! 20# club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey that's GREAT!!!!!!!!! 2# off before you go to Vegas :mrgreen: Have a safe and good trip.. hope your friend enjoys his birthday.. Keep on shaking :mrgreen: Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Mommy2girls » July 27th, 2005, 6:32 am

Well, had I not gained last week after the whirlwind wedding weekend, then I could boast a –5lb loss. But since I had gained some my loss is –2lbs this week. I'll take it though, because it means the wedding food gain is a memory and I still lost some more! Wahoo!

Sheila
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby martha » July 27th, 2005, 6:43 am

Shei

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! 2# is GREAT!!!!!!!! Especially after the wedding :mrgreen: Have a good week and lets keep melting off those pounds--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Nancy » July 27th, 2005, 7:04 am

Sheila ~

That's great! Theoretically you were a 5 pound loser!

Remember when we have those random acts of eatage and put on a few, often it is a result of fluid imbalances - we gain because we eat foods with more sodium than Medifast packets and also because most likely we didn't drink all the water we usually do to flush out the excess sodium and food additives.

Medifast is a vitamin premix, very low in sodium and rather pure in its content - it is a pharmaceutical grade food. Our body utilizes nearly every speck of a packet of Medifast, that's why there is very little to eliminate when we are in sync with the program. Often people who are Medifasting do not have the :oops: daily dumpage that occurs when they eat a regular food meal plan.

People undergoing transition and maintenance sometimes have some temporary weight gain while their body is adjusting to the increase in sodium, etc. We need to always keep our water intake at 64 ounces plus...

You're doing great, Mommy and others! ;)
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Alisha » July 27th, 2005, 8:45 am

Hi everybody! :wave: I thought I'd tag along at the end here to say what a truly outstanding job each and every one of you is doing! :yeah: The losses are superb, but even more importantly (I feel) is our newly-found ability to "just say no" :tongue: to junk and to get right back on the Medifast Wagon when we oops! I, for one, am so very proud of everyone on here! :bravo:

As for me.. well I'm down 2.5 lbs this week for a total loss of 23 lbs this month. I was hoping (as we all do) for more of a drop this week, however, I can tell that my body is playing 'catch up'. :drive: My jeans that used to bind me in the waist are now zippable (hmm.. invented new word there..) with NO stomach sucking exercises and I actually have wrinkles below the back pockets. I LOVE when my clothes start to feel looser and you get, what I call, "saggy behind" in your trousers. It may not LOOK the best, but it sure feels great to know that you used to fill that spot and now you don't!

Weigh to go everyone! :goteam:

Alisha :rose:
"I can resist everything but temptation"

~Oscar Wilde

Alisha
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » July 27th, 2005, 8:56 am

Alisha..... :whoohoo: ........WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......keep up the great work!!!!!!

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to Roll Call