It is currently May 21st, 2024, 4:46 pm

News News of What's Shakin'

Site map of What's Shakin' » Forum : What's Shakin'

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Little operator lady

Does anyone else miss her in the "live help" box? I do, even though she looks NOTHING like the person who answers when you click there (well, maybe a little :lol: ).
Read more : Little operator lady | Views : 381 | Replies : 11

about butterJust found this

Just found this:

Pass The Butter ... please.

This is interesting – and YOU MAY ALREADY BE AWARE OF, as I was….. but if not – read on. . .

Margarine was originally manufactured to fatten turkeys. When it killed the turkeys, the people who had put all the money into the research wanted a payback so they put their heads together to figure out what to do with this product to get their money ...
Read more : about butterJust found this | Views : 321 | Replies : 4

Rodeomom is home

I just got off the phone with Brenda. She's home and although she's in pain she's ok. It sounds like everything went as well as expected. I let her know that I'd tell everyone she's ok. I'm going to go post this in her journal also. She also wanted me to let everyone know that if you want to talk you can call her on her cell phone.
Read more : Rodeomom is home | Views : 508 | Replies : 2

I need help - fast! Urgent!

I'm looking for volunteers to use the :boohoo: on bebes if she starts to whine while I'm away. :mrgreen: Come on people....step up.....
Read more : I need help - fast! Urgent! | Views : 761 | Replies : 22

Holiday Eating Tips (to avoid on medifast)

One of my clients sent this to me today... if she wants to admit to it, I'll let her. ;) I just thought it was too funny not to share. :mrgreen:

Holiday Eating Tips:

1. Avoid carrot sticks. Anyone who puts carrots on a holiday buffet table knows nothing of the Holiday spirit. In fact, if you see ...
Read more : Holiday Eating Tips (to avoid on medifast) | Views : 272 | Replies : 4

Any event planners?

I know.... I know.... I'm using every one's knowledge and resources. :o But I have one more favor to ask. Is there anyone who likes to plan events or is an event planner?
I am trying to narrow down some locations for my friend to look at, for her wedding, while in San Diego in a few weeks. All the searches that I have tried bring up ...
Read more : Any event planners? | Views : 341 | Replies : 13

Help me pick out some earrings!

I adore aquamarines and amethysts and with the amount I have to spend these semi-precious stones will allow me a larger piece of jewelry. I think I have it narrowed down to 3 pairs.
The Jackie O in me says get these:
The Liz Taylor in me says get these:
The still trying to hold on to her youth flamboyant Mexican in me says buy these and wear them to do the laundry ...
Read more : Help me pick out some earrings! | Views : 1065 | Replies : 32

loose weight and live longer

I just read this article in the hospital newsletter and I would like to share some key points

Being overweight after menopause raises your breast cancer risk and also increases the chances that breast cancer will be fatal.

Being too heavy also raises the risk of cancers of the kidney, uterus, gallbladder, and colon.
overweight and obesity may account for 20% of all cancer deaths in american women and 14% in men

Being overweight can ...
Read more : loose weight and live longer | Views : 296 | Replies : 4

Photos of my .... art.

A few here had sent me msgs asking about my cakes.. I appreciated the interest.

I don't want to go on about what they're made from, I don't want to tempt anyone to cheat ;)
I'll just say that they are 100% edible, cakes inside and covered in sugar paste, marzipan, buttercream or modeling chocolate.

My nephew Tristan's birthday cake:

Christmas cookies:

For a family ...
Read more : Photos of my .... art. | Views : 728 | Replies : 15

FitFlops

Hey has anyone heard of FitFlops? They are coined they gym in a shoe!
My husband got them for me as a reward for loosing 40 lbs (at my request)

They are pricey at 50 bucks at Macy's but cheaper than my 20 lbs down reward of new sneakers with the springs on the back :mrgreen: !

Anyway, I have been using them for a week ...
Read more : FitFlops | Views : 429 | Replies : 14

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286