It is currently April 30th, 2024, 11:52 pm

News News of What's Shakin'

Site map of What's Shakin' » Forum : What's Shakin'

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

What's on YOUR ipod?

I admit that I love my ipod. love it, love it, love it! I also have a Bose speaker set for it and it has become my main stereo system at home. I haven't played a cd in ages, in fact, we got rid of our changer and boxed up all the cd's.

I arrange my music by the usual method, but I have playlists according to the group of friends we have over. We ...
Read more : What's on YOUR ipod? | Views : 1221 | Replies : 30

Treasure Hunters

Did anyone watch this, especially the other "Amazing Race" fans? I loved it, although it was a little hard to follow at first because there were so many people. I loved the twist with the other teams, though.

It reminded me of "Amazing Race" in the beginning, when there were real clues instead of just things telling you where to go next.
Read more : Treasure Hunters | Views : 656 | Replies : 18

What's in a name?

I've been wondering about the origin of some of our nicknames. Mine was chosen just after I watched the movie of the same name and at the time, the word seemed to be particularly meaningful for me because it seems that alot of the good things that happen in my life are serendipitous. I kind of just fall into things, lol.

How about you? Wildtrk? dogma? Some are definately easier to figger out than others, ...
Read more : What's in a name? | Views : 2435 | Replies : 75

Worried about my Mom...

Wednesday my Mom has to have an Angioplast and I am very worried!
Does anyone have any experience with it?

Thanks...Denise :|
Read more : Worried about my Mom... | Views : 1007 | Replies : 16

About this room.

Anything goes. (almost anything)
Off topic (non-Medifast) subjects.
Who's first?
Read more : About this room. | Views : 13241 | Replies : 3

Happy Birthday!!

Oh, my gosh, yes. Happy birthday, Nicholas! You're a very lucky little boy to have such a wonderful family!!
Read more : Happy Birthday!! | Views : 429 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286